Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Went down to BMD the other day and I just cant get angry with the guy the closer we are to seeing boots on the ground.

Lets wait and see who is our next manager become criticising the bloke instead of taking what Kopites King and Maddock say as gospel considering they were adamant Nuno was our next manager...

There are 'calculated' risks and then there are simply unnecessary ones. He's taking the road of the latter with Benitez, which amazes me given the guy's perceived intelligence.

Ok, find me anything else that suggests its somebody OTHER than FSW?

There aren't really any reports of anyone else other than a tiny little bit of Favre chatter by Ed Aarons. But I don't think anyone knows what's happening.

I don't think Romano has said anything about us in over a week. Maybe it's just all in house and they don't give anything away these days

There aren't really any reports of anyone else other than a tiny little bit of Favre chatter by Ed Aarons. But I don't think anyone knows what's happening.

I don't think Romano has said anything about us in over a week. Maybe it's just all in house and they don't give anything away these days
Fab doesnt care about Everton.

There‘s some proper cryarsing in this thread. We have a billionaire owner who is building us a new ground in an iconic position. He’s spent hundreds of millions on players that were wanted by ‘football men’. He brought in one of the biggest names in World football who has now gone back to the biggest club in World football. He is now trying to get the best manager he can, yet everyone and their dog keep going on about what Benitez said eons ago, and now threaten to not support the Blues or give up their tickets. Well, it’s bleeding whingers and throw the towel in merchants who really should [Poor language removed] and allow our club to get going again. Whatever the man does, remember this, he’s doing it to achieve what we all want and if you think you can do better, buy the club off him and do it........