Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is probably waiting for benitez to get sick of waiting and turn the job down.
That's why he's having 3,4 even 5 rounds of talks.

Problem is benitez is keen as a puppy seeing his owner after work so we have this ridiculous standoff now.

I have long despised Moshiri but this is the final straw. Unless he can finally do the right thing and pull the plug on this he will manage to alienate a huge portion of match going support.
I'd say half of the people I know who go have hinted they won't go the game while benitez is there.

Just end this farce. Please.

Over the last 5 years Everton have recieved the most Owner Financing , more than City and Chelsea

And we still havent got anywhere!

Burning money at this point
Because he only thinks short term and won't allow his DOF to decide future direction and managerial appointments... We will carry on peeing money up the wall and going round in circles until he does

Luckily no sign of interest rates going up again soon.

The loans for the new stadium will be easier to get and manage.

He must now realize that he has bought a pup.

Over the last 5 years Everton have recieved the most Owner Financing , more than City and Chelsea

And we still havent got anywhere!

Burning money at this point

Is this right? The figures seem to increase by the week. They normally include the 200m he spent on buying the club, as well as the spending of money derived from sales like Stones and Lukaku.

No, he’s invested a lot of money and has seen no returns. He wants results now
It's partly his own doing though. He's appointed Koeman, Silva and now Rafael. Carlo was a good appointment in theory but wrong fit as he is used to working with CL level players and Big Sam was a rescue job. So that's three poor/short term appointments. Add in the disaster of making a scout like Steve Walsh a DOF and his continued inability to get out of the way of the man who knows about football Marcel Brands, and it's at least partly on him that he is losing money.

I appreciate he has put a lot of money in and thankful to him for that. But look at the city owners they learnt to step back and let the football people handle football decisions.

There‘s some proper cryarsing in this thread. We have a billionaire owner who is building us a new ground in an iconic position. He’s spent hundreds of millions on players that were wanted by ‘football men’. He brought in one of the biggest names in World football who has now gone back to the biggest club in World football. He is now trying to get the best manager he can, yet everyone and their dog keep going on about what Benitez said eons ago, and now threaten to not support the Blues or give up their tickets. Well, it’s bleeding whingers and throw the towel in merchants who really should [Poor language removed] and allow our club to get going again. Whatever the man does, remember this, he’s doing it to achieve what we all want and if you think you can do better, buy the club off him and do it........
tenor.gif

I appreciate he has put a lot of money in and thankful to him for that. But look at the city owners they learnt to step back and let the football people handle football decisions.
City appointed Sven and Mark Hughes before they got it right too tbf. They also bought the likes of Elano, Geovanni, Michael Johnson, Roque Santa Cruz before they got it right on the playing side as well!
We’ve been getting it wrong for longer but we can’t spend quite as much as them and I felt we had actually got it right under Ancelotti :(