7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Use the Usmanov links to sell us to Putin imo

Then we'd stop messing about
Thought BMD would make a good spot for a secret soviet submarine base under the Mersey or a lair for an evil master criminal, bond style, its got a bit of that look about it. The true money brokers will step forward after the build and Farha D'oshiri will quietly step back into the shadows from whence he came.... MWahahah!... MWahahah!!

Thought BMD would make a good spot for a secret soviet submarine base under the Mersey or a lair for an evil master criminal, bond style, its got a bit of that look about it. The true money brokers will step forward after the build and Farha D'oshiri will quietly step back into the shadows from whence he came.... MWahahah!... MWahahah!!

Ah but then we'd have James Bond on our case

Last thing we need

I'm guessing he means Walsh, Koeman, Silva, Brands, Allardyce, Ancelotti, Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Tosun, Delph, Iwobi............... I could keep going, if you want, and I didn't even mention all the agents who we have splurged millions on to make us worse.
He, Moshiri, has to shoulder blame on 2/3 fronts.
Poor hiring, Walsh, Silva, Koeman, Allardyce.
Keeping a dog and barking himself; Brands.
Allegedly, being instrumental in both the Iwobi and Walcott deal.
And Kenwright was all over the Rooney deal probably

It's so annoying, his approval rating, given the amount of money he has let managers spend, it should be heavily positive but he's meddled so much along with Bill K that he's undone any good work he may have done. Stadium aside, the teams gone backwards since he rolled up to the point we barely have cover for some positions.

Not good enough at this level and it all boils down to Moshiri over riding his DoF.

You look at the boards of successful clubs compared to ours - the likes of kenwright, baxendale and Co are ludicrous. What nous do they bring to the table. Just happy clapping morons in my view

err...

Phil McNulty

@philmcnulty

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright said earlier this year: "One very famous football club said to me two or three days ago 'whenever we have a problem we say 'what would the Everton board do because they always get it right?'" Big pressure to do that now after Ancelotti departure.

10:49 am · 4 Jun 2021·Twitter Web App