Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Can I vote to get rid of Kenwright first and see if things improve? Feels like he's the main leader for so many incompetencies around the club. Get rid of him and his cronies and it should be an immediate improvement.

Moshiri seems to have good intentions but poorly advised.

Moshiri won’t be getting advised by Kenwright, I said it a while ago, Kenwright is just a face for the club now to tell his stories of getting pissed on when he was in the boys pen as a kid and whilst he should go, him going won’t make a difference.

What needs to change is Moshiri needs to stick to the money side of things and keep out of the footy decisions.

The reality is he's been a disaster for the club. Keeping Martinez for the semi and then sacking him before Norwich was idiotic. Appointing a guy who didn't want to stay long term for a long term project was stupid. Allowing millions to be spent on average players in 2017, leaving us without a replacement for rom was idiotic. Sacking koemann then trying to appoint Silva who had no qualifications for the job, then getting big Sam was idiotic. Silva should of been sacked long before he allowed us to humiliated against the rs. You have players that the managers don't want, kean wasn't great but I still think he should of got a chance. Now because of this spending, we can't actually spend anything. Kenwrights cancerous influence hasn't helped but moshiri is worse.

I agree that the money he spent was spent really poorly and he made terrible decisions. What I'm saying is by willing to put in that amount of money and now the stadium, his intentions were good.

Intentions good, decisions and subsequent results bad. His decisions was almost definitely influenced by people around him and that's why I say he trusted the wrong people and was extremely poorly advised. That doesn't take away the fact that his intentions of making those decisions was to benefit the club. He for sure didn't make those decisions actively trying to sabotage Everton. It's his money that's being wasted and I'm sure he wants to win as much as any fan. Nobody spends hundreds of millions wanting to lose.

Kenwright has had more influence in the day to day running of the club and the sheer incompetency in every department. Getting rid of him and revamping the professionalism of how the club is run will improve the club.

Biggest mistake was keeping the likes of kenwright, baxendale and co around.

Day 1 should have been appointing some professionals not jobs for the boys.

Cost him 500 m to work it out

Biggest mistake was keeping the likes of kenwright, baxendale and co around.

Day 1 should have been appointing some professionals not jobs for the boys.

Cost him 500 m to work it out

He hasnt worked it out and hasnt yet spent £500mil (im not sure where this figure comes from?).

Once the stadium is built he will have the expectation that we attract larger global sponsors and enhance our marketing to create additional revenue streams.

That will fail unless there is a second wave of large investment.

The club has spent net circa £50mil a season on players.

My feeling is that we would need to spend £200mil today to propel the squad to top 6 level and perhaps £300mil to push the top 4.

Id be surprised if there werent these kind of funds available.

Therer is a lot of moaning about Moshiri, Managers, Brands, players, etc. In fact our problems really start from way back when Johnson bought the club. He did little in terms of finance or helping the club to grow. He sold out to Kenwright, a person who had no money and that started our years of decline. Unlike opur neighbours who have benefited far better with their takeovers and money pumped into the club. It shows now in their performance much as I hate to admit but by heck I wish that had been us.

With Moshiri coming along we stand a chance but it will take time, so be patient.