Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
With the appointment of Graham sharp and the rumoured appointment of Tim Cahill and Roberto Martinez, it feels like moshiri wants out and is letting kenwright bring his own people in. Can't say I'm too disappointed as moshiri has been a total disaster.

Lol yeh the fat parasite isn't a total disaster either

With the appointment of Graham sharp and the rumoured appointment of Tim Cahill and Roberto Martinez, it feels like moshiri wants out and is letting kenwright bring his own people in. Can't say I'm too disappointed as moshiri has been a total disaster.

Not a bad shout.

But he did order a review from top to bottom so...things were going to change

He does do transfer negotiations, but he is actually quite highly regarded in this respect. I've seen a number of quotes from other clubs and agents that he is ruthless when it comes to that sort of thing. It's just that he's a dopey Luvvie who doesn't have any money. If he was rich, he'd probably be a decent owner.

He's been fairly smart on the football side. Got Moyes in and stuck with him when many would have got rid during bad seasons. Got Martinez in to replace him which worked initially with our best PL season. Wanted Moyes back a couple of years ago when everyone said he was finished and he went to West Ham instead and sorted them out. Warned heavily against Benitez.

He's not the oracle but he knows the game. Moshiri is clueless. It's the business side of football and stadium sagas Kenwright was completely useless and a lack of his own finance to invest.

Interesting thought. Still, I highly doubt he has a buyer lined up and, until he does, handing over control to Kenwright would seem an odd move don’t you think?

My reading is that there is a constant debate at board level and Bobby is probably heavily touted by Kenwright, and Moshiri feels it’s desperate times/desperate measures.