Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Cos he would've spent more under Carlo if he had no clue about FFP. Silva got £200mill spent on him...Carlo could only get Josh King on loan in January at one point.

There's no way Rafael was promised a war chest. He knew what he was getting into and one thing out of everything is that he hasn't whinged about transfers.

But Brands notoriously never did business in January so I don’t think that had anything to do with the fact we only brought King in. I fully believe Moshiri would be stupid enough to not know the rules.

But Brands notoriously never did business in January so I don’t think that had anything to do with the fact we only brought King in. I fully believe Moshiri would be stupid enough to not know the rules.

He's given Koeman and Silva £400mill to spend. Gets one of the best managers in world football...gets no signings in his first window...then spends a total of £60 odd mill in the next two. Do not buy it.

If there was unlimited spending, he would have given more funds to Ancelotti than Silva. He gave Big Sam pretty much that.

They were clearly aware that spending had to go down. I'm pretty sure that was part of Brands role.

Wage bill was the biggest issue wasn't it? Mina, James, Gomes were all on the "can leave it we get an offer" list but they weren't actively looking to be sold.

Kean transfer covered our FFP issue from what I read.

We'd probably be fine if James stayed and signed Gray for example.