Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I just answered your question mate! FFS

You made some throwaway comment with no substance my man. ?‍♂️

As I said Man Citys owner was business partners with their former owner

Aston Villa's owner is business partners with their former owner

Wolves owners have stakes in Jorge Mendes agency and are in business together.

Its not what you know its who you know.

The time when Moshiri comes to sell the club I would much rather have people at the club with links to wealthy people in Russia, UAE, Qatar etc than Bill/Denise/Sharpie with mates from the duck and dog.

You made some throwaway comment with no substance my man. ?‍♂️

As I said Man Citys owner was business partners with their former owner

Aston Villa's owner is business partners with their former owner

Wolves owners have stakes in Jorge Mendes agency and are in business together.

Its not what you know its who you know.

The time when Moshiri comes to sell the club I would much rather have people at the club with links to wealthy people in Russia, UAE, Qatar etc than Bill/Denise/Sharpie with mates from the duck and dog.
And Mosh links with Usmanov don't count then?

I wonder if the AGM will be sidelined ?

If this board ever gets properly sorted, a clear out with substantially better people involved in the running of things I’ll gladly start going the games again.

I know there will be those who think not going isn’t a good move and not being in support of the club , I get that, each to their own.

I wonder if the AGM will be sidelined ?

If this board ever gets properly sorted, a clear out with substantially better people involved in the running of things I’ll gladly start going the games again.

I know there will be those who think not going isn’t a good move and not being in support of the club , I get that, each to their own.
The only obligation Is to hold the AGM before 31st December.

More likely they'll wait to announce Chief Seat Sniffer Prentice so he can do a nice zoom presentation.

Great article by Michael Ball about Moshiri on the red echo. He called him out for being clueless about football, and said the sooner he leaves this club the better.
Michael Ball + Red Echo isn't a combo that suggests it's going to be great.

Whilst he maybe clueless about football, it's easy to shout when you have zero influence anywhere but a wanky little column in the echo.

We'd arguably be better off if he sold to someone with similar wealth/ambition/commitment, if not.... We're completely shagged.

Again, his biggest mistake when making his investment was not getting rid of Kenwright and everybody hanging out of his hole. Replace them with the very best available.

Great article by Michael Ball about Moshiri on the red echo. He called him out for being clueless about football, and said the sooner he leaves this club the better.

Glad that this is starting to get some traction in the media. Fair play to Ball for going against the official club script, I expect him to be blacklisted by the club now though.

You live in hope that at least one sensible person in moshiri’s circle is making him aware of stuff like this. that more ex players and journo’s are basically calling him and the rest of the clowns out as a laughing stock in comparison to other clubs and just maybe he thinks we need a complete overhaul with the best football people coming in and bill and his brigade of buffoons getting binne.

Reports now surfacing that Moshiri wants out and he’s willing to take a massive financial hit to do it.

We are an absolute mess of a football club.
The only thing that will take a massive hit is the EFC bottom line.
There you go Bill, you want it? you got it, a tenner to you
*pockets tenner, calls in all deferred loans etc, leaving the Cloob with £4,5,600(?) M debt and and stadium to finish

Last edited:

I tell yeah I appreciate the stadium. Appreciate the intent. But 5 years in. On the footballing side its been absolutely atrocious. I've never had a strong opinion on him as I tolerated the bad manager choices the crazy money on bad players, mad contracts, director of footballs. But its 5 or 6 years now of it.

Again I appreciate everything besides. The only thing left for him to do is relegate us it seems. Its like we've been building towards it.

You'd hope once we are in the new stadium it might attract a super rich owner that knows what the offside rule is and has seen a few games of football before rocking up.