Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters

Doesn't really matter what his wealth is - without USM's cooked sponsers propping our accounts up the PL rules & FFP wont allow us to spend and rebuild this God awful squad of ours.

Thats what people aint grasping - Bill Gates could buy us tomorrow but unless one of his bessie mates companies fancies chucking £40-50 million a year at us to sponser the training cones we're done for sir.
But, but, does this mean you won't be sitting in your comfortable heated seat in the shiny new stadium at the docks that 'Mosh Man' has built for you?

All the money usmanov had in the uk will now either be in moshiris hands for safe keeping or in a n other offshore untouchable account. The only things he's likely to have taken are any tangible assets he's not been able to put in someone elses name. This corrupt government gave all of the "oligarchs" long enough to move assets for safe keeping.

She's warmongering Tory vermin.
Dave on a reply to a post on toffee TV, they seem very satisfied that everything will be OK with the club. I think it was baz and he believes the stadium will be fine as the majority of the funding Is an already agreed loan from US banks which the club will pay back over 30 years.

The club also told itv last night that 30 million naming rights will stay towards the bmd project and as well as that funding remains in place.

I think with this in mind there is reason to be more positive at least on the stadium front.

The concern I guess is whether Moshiri still is able to back us on the pitch while this is all going on. It all depends how much money from USM accounts that he's managed to transfer and how accessible it will be and whether he will use it towards us. Do you agree?

But, but, does this mean you won't be sitting in your comfortable heated seat in the shiny new stadium at the docks that 'Mosh Man' has built for you?

Mosh Man will deliver the stadium.

But you can forget a squad rebuild in the summer.

It'll be forced austerity thanks to FFP until the ground is built in which potentially then maybe the Mosh will sell.