Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
We all been played…Farhad a genius but he never admit it.

Everton over the last 5 years have become a completely fragmented football team from top to bottom, including the fans who been at each other throats for years.

So he comes up with a plan an exceedingly evil plan.

He appoints a RS manager who instantly gets some of the fans back together.
Gets rid of Brands which makes quiet a few fans happy but also annoys the fans more.
Goes on TS that he said he never would again and backs Rafael causing more outrage.
He then sell a key key fan favourite player which has more of the fan base up in arms and together.
Two days later he sacks the manager.
He then leaks the fact that VP will become the new manager and tells him to go on SSN.
Finally he appoints Lampard and the entire fan base is over joyed or relieved it wasn’t VP.

Then out of no where a once fractured fans base is stood in their of thousands cheering they arrive of the Everton team coach.

Suddenly the Boooo your crap get off, changes to Alex Iwobi and singing goes from shut up and sit down to40k fans stood up singing and cheering.

An finishes with an unbelievable comeback that is like a movie that even he didn’t predict

Well played Farhad Well played

He wanted Vitor Pereira, he only bowed to fan pressure by appointing Lampard.

When the season started did u imagine what the end would be like
I don't think I thought beyond the next game at that point. We had spray-painted bedsheets at Benitez's neighbour's house and were still processing the shock of Carlo's duplicitous departure. I thought maybe we might be able to get something going when we got a point at Old Trafford and probably should have won - but United, it transpired, were no barometer. The dramatic few minutes at home to Burnley was probably the last time I felt optimistic under the Senor. I wanted to give him a proper chance - for me it is all about results - but by the 2-5 implosion at home to Watford I felt the dread. Everton managers generally don't recover from results like that. Sackable offence.

The late late shows against Arsenal and Newcastle (under Frank) were the only positives I can really remember for the next few months. The defeat at Burnley was ludicrous and suggested we'd find a way to go down. Frank has embraced the emotion of the club. I have really warmed to him as a football man - but I have major doubts about his tactical nous. Yet, he seems flexible and open to change. He knows what is needed to win. I think he got the job on name recognition (and also because he appears to me to be an amiable, warm-hearted person...for a rumoured Tory).

If he takes a scalpel to this squad this summer, he will rise further in my estimation. I like him. I'd love him to succeed. I think he deserves a lot of credit for the last six weeks. I think he is walking a tightrope for the next four or five months, though. The international break for the World Cup has to be survived before I'll believe he can hope to be a long-term solution to our ills.

I would have egnored Brands as well mate.

Gomes
Benard
Lossl
Sidibe
Delph
Gbamin
Kean

Horrendous business that on top of him being unable to shift players for a fee.

No wonder Mosh Man lost faith.

Maybe, it was still incorrect of him to think I know better though, seeing as he knows absolutely nothing about football as is painfully obvious

Now the season is over

PLEASE SELL AND GO!

The question is would anyone else be any better? Least this fella has put money in. Zero chance anyone else would have got us a stadium on the waterfront which will be something positive that outlasts his stay here. That's very rare for a bad owner that you want to actively drive out.

He admitted he tried to take shortcuts to drive us forward and will now take a more patient view. Hard to see what more he can do.

The question is would anyone else be any better? Least this fella has put money in. Zero chance anyone else would have got us a stadium on the waterfront which will be something positive that outlasts his stay here. That's very rare for a bad owner that you want to actively drive out.

He admitted he tried to take shortcuts to drive us forward and will now take a more patient view. Hard to see what more he can do.
He has to stop moving money around for a start, I can't see us spending much in the summer.
Hopefully Frank and Bill can work out a plan.