Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I know straight after russia went into Ukraine and the sanctions went in, there was talk about the club being sold.. has anyone heard anything more about that?

If he came out and apologised. Then said he believes in Frank and will give him the power to do what he needs to do. And won't get in his way.

He will give himself a bit of breathing room atleast.

If this season hasn't humbled him we as a club are doomed.

Worth a read imo.
Interesting but failed to recognise that the fans stepped up in the Wimbledon and Coventry City escape season run ins but continued to be let down by the board. It's not a new phenomenon.

Worth a read imo.
AMEN!
My biggest concern is, just one of the many to which Paul refers to; namely the dreaded review and as to who will be conducting it.
To my mind, should it be done by those already in situ, then all the efforts during the latter part of the season will count for nothing. It would tantamount to the safety bunker to house a failed government in the event of impending disaster. You know, the very ones who helped create the disaster.
Our current Board is that failed government personified.

Very true. I remember getting to Goddison about 11am for the wimbledon game and the streets were already packed.
It was a packed crowd we were locked out of the Gwladys St and just managed to get into the top balcony.
If you compare the atmosphere from games like Wimbledon and Palace to Bayern, Bayern was determination the others desperation.

It was a packed crowd we were locked out of the Gwladys St and just managed to get into the top balcony.
If you compare the atmosphere from games like Wimbledon and Palace to Bayern, Bayern was determination the others desperation.

Staying up V a semi final 2nd leg are just different though.

Listening/seeing Goodison against Palace was a tour de force in support.