Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't at Palace,but Bayern and Wimbledon had a very different feel to them.

I was at none of them, but the support in the final few games this season, home and away, has been sommet to behold. I posted in a match thread that the Palace game belonged in the same iconic status as Bayern and Wimbledon.

Oh, jeez, its the Moshiri thread ffs! Just stop interfering please.

It was a packed crowd we were locked out of the Gwladys St and just managed to get into the top balcony.
If you compare the atmosphere from games like Wimbledon and Palace to Bayern, Bayern was determination the others desperation.

I cant actually remember which one was worse. I seem to still recall the knots in my stomach all day from the coventry game. The wimbledon game was more a weird feeling. My first ever experience of possible relegation. No park stand. Pen and an OG in no time.
Coventry a few years later i def felt physically sick.

I cant actually remember which one was worse. I seem to still recall the knots in my stomach all day from the coventry game. The wimbledon game was more a weird feeling. My first ever experience of possible relegation. No park stand. Pen and an OG in no time.
And we were all saying, “ Never again “ ?

I was at Wembley watching a mate play in the FA Vase final. Me other mate had a tranny, and told me it was 0 2. Just acceptance at that point.

So it was relief, (obvs) when the score came in, but emotionally, I wasnt invested in the way being there, or watching on telly, that I would have been.

I was at none of them, but the support in the final few games this season, home and away, has been sommet to behold. I posted in a match thread that the Palace game belonged in the same iconic status as Bayern and Wimbledon.

I was at Wimbledon game, but palace atmosphere was on a different level .

In a way it fits in a Moshiri thread,think most of us thought with a billionaire owner the only way was up, little did we know our sugar daddy was an meddling fool.

In a way it fits in a Moshiri thread,think most of us thought with a billionaire owner the only way was up, little did we know our sugar daddy was an meddling fool.
True enough. Truth is, he meddled with the things he knows 'sfa' about; those things being football and players.
His bigger problem was not getting to grips with the totally inept running of the club. As an accountant, he should have had enough acumen to realise things were wrong. Anybody taking over a failing business does NOT retain the services of the existing Board. The current incumbents are the very reason the business is failing, plus, they are in position to still retain influence and will have their 'spies' in situ. The 'new broom' theory if you like.

Make no bones about it, BK was a disaster waiting to happen, and the cash from Moshiri merely accelerated the club's demise.

I sincerely trust he has learnt over the past number of months, or, better still. found a suitable buyer.
It's still not too late to turn this bad spell into something really positive, providing lessons really have been learnt.