Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,249 92.2%

• Total voters
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nobhead

Romans first 6 years 400m spent on players
City 505m
Moshiri 550m
While at there no denying £550m is a chunk of cash to waste, it’s doesn’t go nearly as far as the the £400m Chelsea spent.

For example this suggests Drogbas comparative price in todays market is more like £125m than the £30m they spent.
It’s a little speculative but certainly gives an idea of how fees have gone up as Sky money etc has increased.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nobhead

@ForeverBlue92

SSN: Kenyon's Everton bid in jeopardy​

Peter Kenyon's bid to buy Everton is in jeopardy after the period of exclusivity for takeover talks with owner Farhad Moshiri expired.

Kenyon, former chief executive of Chelsea and Manchester United, led a consortium backed by American businessmen John Thornton and Maciek Kaminski and held exploratory talks with Moshiri about a potential purchase.

Sky Sports News understands Moshiri has been looking for investors to come into the club as it continues to build a new stadium at Bramley-Moore dock, but it appeared a full buyout is what the American consortium were interested in.

SSN: Kenyon's Everton bid in jeopardy​

Peter Kenyon's bid to buy Everton is in jeopardy after the period of exclusivity for takeover talks with owner Farhad Moshiri expired.

Kenyon, former chief executive of Chelsea and Manchester United, led a consortium backed by American businessmen John Thornton and Maciek Kaminski and held exploratory talks with Moshiri about a potential purchase.

Sky Sports News understands Moshiri has been looking for investors to come into the club as it continues to build a new stadium at Bramley-Moore dock, but it appeared a full buyout is what the American consortium were interested in.

Interestng, first time I’ve seen an equity for finance swap being suggested when it’s comes to the stadium funding model.

While at there no denying £550m is a chunk of cash to waste, it’s doesn’t go nearly as far as the the £400m Chelsea spent.

For example this suggests Drogbas comparative price in todays market is more like £125m than the £30m they spent.
It’s a little speculative but certainly gives an idea of how fees have gone up as Sky money etc has increased.
It was never surviving the inflation argument.

And thats ok.

But its a fact that Moshiri has invested the 3rd most out of any owner in the history of this league.

He'll have the money, no problem there.

The sensible move is still get it financed somehow, it will undoubtedly be easier now you can actually see something other than a big hole full of water.
Hopefully. Just a bit nervous. Thought it would all be sorted by now. Takeover news is making me twitchy. We need this stadium so we can progress.

Hopefully. Just a bit nervous. Thought it would all be sorted by now. Takeover news is making me twitchy. We need this stadium so we can progress.
Honestly i get what you and everyone else are saying but we wont progress with a new ground under this leadership.
The new stadium revenue will mean diddlysquat if slug head is still chairman.

Money has been no object for the last 6 years and that's the only thing the new stadium brings is more commercial clout.
With these two clowns all it will mean is potentially have more money to set fire too.

They both need ridding of this football club ASAP.

Honestly i get what you and everyone else are saying but we wont progress with a new ground under this leadership.

Money has been no object for the last 6 years and that's the only thing the new stadium brings is more commercial clout.
With these two clowns all it will mean is potentially have more money to set fire too.

Hard to argue with any of that.

The difference between the two is I won't begrudge Moshiri one bit if he somhow manages to break even or even make a small profit.

Kenwright paid (I think) 9 mil for his initial control of the club, and spent the next 15 years selling or mortgaging whatever he could to tighten his vice like grip.

He deserves nothing but utter contempt.

Nobhead

my eyes chris

Hard to argue with any of that.

The difference between the two is I won't begrudge Moshiri one bit if he somhow manages to break even or even make a small profit.

Kenwright paid (I think) 9 mil for his initial control of the club, and spent the next 15 years selling or mortgaging whatever he could to tighten his vice like grip.

He deserves nothing but utter contempt.

your both correct. it’s BK tho he will try know matter who owns us to f n stay

prob dress up as a cleaner or something he’s that desperate