Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
It's a ballsy move if he goes for it and if it promotes a change in attitude so we are a bit more like the other club in terms of not rolling over and being tickled then it would have been worth it. We had 3 years of Martinez, 11 of Moyes, 3 years of Koeman+Sliva. I can handle a couple of years of Benitez if it comes to it. Before we got to this point I would have been upset if Potter had got the job, now I'm thinking it may be the better choice, but it isn't my money we would be taking a chance with.

On a personal note I'm happy to pick up one of these season tickets that are being returned left, right and centre. We support the club, not the owner or manager.
Football's all about opinions and mine being that this is really bad move and lacks ambition by the owners. His connections to the red shi@te are bad enough but the small club comment, which by the way he meant and only tried to 'clarify' when he had exhausted his options of clubs to manage, is a bridge to far for me...

This appointment is on a parr with the walker one and will bring us negative football and within a season we will be in the same boat again! Rafael will sod off with a fat pay packet to match his belly and ego and it will all be the owners and our fault for not getting behind him.

As for people not renewing their season tickets and the waiting list.. ive had mine for over 35 years. Renewed every year even when times were really bad,work was scarce,kids were young, mrs moaned at me for going missing every Saturday and football wasnt as fashionable as it is now, so blues on the waiting list shouldnt see this as an opportunity to get a season ticket from people who have earned their opinions...i haven't decided what i will do yet, will always support everton but never him, hes just another manager who sees us as a cash cow ripe and desperate for milking.

Football's all about opinions and mine being that this is really bad move and lacks ambition by the owners. His connections to the red shi@te are bad enough but the small club comment, which by the way he meant and only tried to 'clarify' when he had exhausted his options of clubs to manage, is a bridge to far for me...

This appointment is on a parr with the walker one and will bring us negative football and within a season we will be in the same boat again! Rafael will sod off with a fat pay packet to match his belly and ego and it will all be the owners and our fault for not getting behind him.

As for people not renewing their season tickets and the waiting list.. ive had mine for over 35 years. Renewed every year even when times were really bad,work was scarce,kids were young, mrs moaned at me for going missing every Saturday and football wasnt as fashionable as it is now, so blues on the waiting list shouldnt see this as an opportunity to get a season ticket from people who have earned their opinions...i haven't decided what i will do yet, will always support everton but never him, hes just another manager who sees us as a cash cow ripe and desperate for milking.
having a season ticket makes ur opinion no more important then someone who doesn’t.
Yes it’s a bad choice of manager but it might work, wasn’t much out there let’s be honest

Think the Mosh is going to have to have deep pockets this summer to appease us for his appointment of Senor Benitez.

Getting rid of some dross would be also welcome

having a season ticket makes ur opinion no more important then someone who doesn’t.
Yes it’s a bad choice of manager but it might work, wasn’t much out there let’s

Yes it’s a bad choice of manager but it might work, wasn’t much out there let’s be honest
Where is that post did it say it did??? Started by saying footballs about opinions...

Why would you care all the way in North Carolina?, you probably have posters of Nathan Bedford Forrest growing up as a kid, while I had Arteta.
I know you're angry Tommy Robinson can't use Twitter anymore but come on dont take it out on the GOT community.

Changed my vote to dissapointed after the recent weeks shennanigans, and the appointment of Benitez as Everton manager.

He has put an unbelievable amount of money into the club so you have to give him some credit, and I do believe he wants the best for Everton/his investment, but the decisions have not always been right - he interferes too much in football matters, and we seem more of a basket case then ever currently.

Im just gutted that Moshiri thinks, in the entire world, that Benitez is our best option, even without his rs past.

The decision, coupled with the complete disregard for the fans views on it , pitting fan against fan over the manager, is so sad to see.

I hope he is right and I am wrong about the new manager - time will tell on that, and I'll get behind the team as usual (I did it when allardyce and piss-goblin Lee were here - I will while Benitez is here).

It's all about BMD now with Moshiri - just get it done and hope we don't implode as a football club on and off the pitch, before then.

I don't go the game and don't have Sky or BT, so to show my disapproval of this appointment I have changed my vote on this thread to disappointed. It's strangely therapeutic and liberating.

Either that or I've slept on it and realised that I can't change anything, I'm still an Evertonian and will be for the rest of my life, so I may as well get behind the team and hope that someday I am able to get behind Benitez and the clubs owner too.