Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

When you spend nothing over two transfer windows then you go backwards in this league. Spend nothing over 3 and you risk going down!

The priority is going to be the new stadium for a while. he's banked on Benitez providing stability till then.
moshiris priority maybe but a bew stadium isnt gonna change the tripe were served on it. the teams a mess and brian potter runs phoenix nights better than our hierarchy run this club.a mess from top to bottom

He trusted the wrong people to run the club. But allowing them to spend his money so freely is his own fault as well.
When you are a billionaire and inexperienced in running a club, vultures like Steve Walsh, Koeman, and Marcel Brands will take advantage of you. And that is what's happening. They perform poorly while getting big payday. If they are sacked, they get a nice severance pay.

See if I was an accountant by trade or lawyer (or whatever Moshiri is) I wouldn't have a clue what is needed to run a successful football club. I could only go on achievement on CVs, the way people interview and references. And most importantly, recommendation from those I trust. Who is still chairman of the club? That's it, Blue Bill.. Mosh is the majority owner, but not the sole decision maker. He has trusted the structure of the club to hire the right people based on their expertise. We have a board of Directors who would look after this, not Moshiri. And the chairman is responsible in this case..
None of us have an idea about running a club…. But we all think we can