Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
If he'd arrived in the latter years of Moyes tenure, we'd be in a completely different place right now.

He has put the money in... No doubt about that. Made some atrocious decisions though. Thought a wealthy accountant would be good at making long term financial decisions
I think putting the amount in he has in the way he did it is going to damage us long term, all we did was over pay for players and fund other clubs.
Were paying for it now though, his reckless approach has caught up on us.

Yeah but the dock has sand in it lads.

Without trying to get bogged down in an argument, that dock with sand in it is our hope to have a future in the game. You think investors will be falling over themselves while we are still at Goodison? For all his faults belittling putting 100m of his own money to get that particular ball rolling just shows the endemic issue with our fans that can only ever see grey skies.

The board and this dossers decision making has been revolting. We're going down unless they rip it up from the top and start again. I HATE them all.

How many times do you need to fail before reflecting and identifying the issue????

Sickened.

Has he been to a game this season? Coincidence that he's shifted the AGM online too?

Or could it be the rumour that he's wanted for questioning by Merseyside Police concerning Joe Anderson's dodgy dealings and so won't be back?

This man has gotten so much wrong as owner. He has a lot to do, with regards to restoring his damaged reputation. Getting rid of Benitez in the morning, would be a welcome start in that regard.

Even our greatest captain is speaking out.
Now if alarm bells aren’t sounding at Goodison, they bloody should be..

This is the biggest issue in the past you could blame the manager, however it doesn't matter whose in charge, it's the same year in year our. I don't believe anyone with any footballing knowledge who would of signed to rubbish we signed in 2017. It must be moshiri, the managers have changed, the dof has to, we didn't waste this much before he arrived.

Just heard Roy Keane talk after the Utd match, everything he said could of been about us. Jobs for the boys, I wish Moshiri would start a cull. These bunch of losers have been here long enough and have proven not to be up to the job.
In this instance, it is very much moshiri and not "jobs for the boys" that has us in the position we find ourselves in.