Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
1: Ancelotti would have got more money.

2: If Benitez had half a brain he would have known himself about our spending.

3: Moshiri is an accountant, he'll not be unaware of accounting rules.

All i take from this is that Benitez is asking his mates to talk rubbish in the media...

...when in fact he looks like a dope.
I agree. That whole new manager talk of ''needing to asses the players'' has got to stop. Hire someone who instantly sees Keane's sole talent is to drive the lawn mower and even that should be carefully monitored.

Selling Digne cause falling out with Benitez and then sacking Benitez in the same week.

What more do you need to know?

We all know he was 100% on backing Benitez, so let him do what he needed.

But the bottom line was that he had to show results and he didn't. Couldn't go on any longer after Norwich. Was just poor timing.

He should've sacked him before the window.

But the bottom line was that he had to show results and he didn't. Couldn't go on any longer after Norwich. Was just poor timing.

He would have gone after Arsenal if Nketiah didn't miss an open goal. That win bought him another month (along with a few postponements).

Would have gone if we'd lost to Hull. Don't know if that would have seen Digne kept though given the money had been spent already.

He would have gone after Arsenal if Nketiah didn't miss an open goal. That win bought him another month (along with a few postponements).

Would have gone if we'd lost to Hull. Don't know if that would have seen Digne kept though given the money had been spent already.

True.

Don't know if Digne was needed to be sold to fund those deals though. Think it depends on how they're structured. Digne was never up for sale until he fell out with the waiter cos I think we're fine under the FFP review.

Yeah but he sacks him a premier league game later after sacking digne. Like of he knew his future relied on the Norwich game you'd think he would have waited a week. Hes made dozens of crazy decisions put that's up there. I suppose if you've spent 100s of millions on the likes of tosun, iwobi, Sigurdsson and havent committed suicide all bets are off.