Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
3 years ago I genuinely believed Everton could become a regular top 4 team and be winning trophies.

As of 17.09 today I dont believe I'll see EFC win anything in my lifetime.

And that isn't fully down to who Evertons owner is, who the manager is, who the players are because football is engineered from the very top to keep the haves above the have nots.

Man Utd can waste £200 million and can go spend £73 million on Sancho

Everton can waste £200 million but need to sell players and can spend £1.7 million on 5 signings.

Man Utd can threaten to destroy English football and breakaway from UEFA and get a slap on the wrist.

Derby do something less severe and get hit with a 21 point deduction.

Man Utds players can hit the deck and get a soft pen via VAR

Evertons players can get taken out and VAR will find a way not to award a pen.

Thats the reality of modern football and why my expectations and demands have completely changed from the nonsense I was spouting 3 years ago.

Eventually you'll wake up too.

I suggest you go back to watching Widnes Rugby League, you’ll get more enjoyment and you might even find a “ Katie Price “ lookalike in the ground.

All those chemicals in the air, do strange things to the women around there.

I suggest you go back to watching Widnes Rugby League, you’ll get more enjoyment and you might even find a “ Katie Price “ lookalike in the ground.

All those chemicals in the air, do strange things to the women around there.
He wanted Benitez to carry on indefinitely, so that we could get a playoff final day out at Wembley, praises Moshiri, wants Mourinho and nothing to do with an actual DoF like Ashworth on the grounds that he has ‘failed’ at Brighton when he clearly hasn’t..

What an uttter car crash this man is.

That again depends on your age. If you are the needy adolescent I suspect and that you come across as, you have plenty of time.
Think you probably owe most of this forum an apology for the absolute drivel that you have posted for months. And the insults that you have thrown our way . If you have and I have missed it, than fair play. But if you haven’t…… then you should do the right thing.

I dont owe you or anyone on here anything lad lol

If by insults you mean calling out EFC supporters abusing the EFC manager 5 minutes into the job then surely you have to look in the mirror?

Thats not my cross to bear.

I know it's popular to slag off Kenwright, and in a perfect world he wouldn't be anywhere near our club by now... but is there a chance in the last few years he's started to realise how insane some of the decisions Moshiri is prepared to make are and so has tried his best to stick around and keep some influence?

Just a theory mind.

I cant take your points seriously Kev as much as I try.
Irony
I dont owe you or anyone on here anything lad lol

If by insults you mean calling out EFC supporters abusing the EFC manager 5 minutes into the job then surely you have to look in the mirror?

Thats not my cross to bear.
Lad! Not lid? You try too hard mate. And for your information, although unhappy about the appointment, like most, I tried to give Benitez a chance. But it was obvious from early October if not before that it was going to be an absolute clusterf##k, but unlike you I didn’t go around slagging off anyone who didn’t agree with your pitiful, inane and uninformed opinions. Or invent stupid names for the manager. Or profess to have more authority and was therefore a ‘better blue’ as you did repeatedly. Slagging everyone off. Name calling, trying to be edgy, trying to be so scouse, and then mocking scouse vernacular (it’s a big word I know, but I’ll help you with it if you need) . So no , your right, I apologise, you obviously have no self awareness or shame, just too busy trying too hard to be someone in an internet forum. Getting attention by being a grade A ?. You do t owe anyone an apology. , maybe except your poor mother. All the best mate, but just remember, people have long memories.

Irony

Lad! Not lid? You try too hard mate. And for your information, although unhappy about the appointment, like most, I tried to give Benitez a chance. But it was obvious from early October if not before that it was going to be an absolute clusterf##k, but unlike you I didn’t go around slagging off anyone who didn’t agree with your pitiful, inane and uninformed opinions. Or invent stupid names for the manager. Or profess to have more authority and was therefore a ‘better blue’ as you did repeatedly. Slagging everyone off. Name calling, trying to be edgy, trying to be so scouse, and then mocking scouse vernacular (it’s a big word I know, but I’ll help you with it if you need) . So no , your right, I apologise, you obviously have no self awareness or shame, just too busy trying too hard to be someone in an internet forum. Getting attention by being a grade A ?. You do t owe anyone an apology. , maybe except your poor mother. All the best mate, but just remember, people have long memories.

So you slag off an Evertonian for apparently slagging off another Evertonian... and you use the term irony? ?‍♂️

You need to look in the mirror sausage you aint no prized pig yourself judging by some of those nasty words in that post of yours.

But dont worry im a big boy and I forgive you I dont hold petty forum grudges like many seem to do on here ;)

Irony

Surely not, you must have that bit wrong - he’s more mature these days apparently!

So you slag off an Evertonian for apparently slagging off another Evertonian... and you use the term irony? ?‍♂️

You need to look in the mirror sausage you aint no prized pig yourself judging by some of those nasty words in that post of yours.

But dont worry im a big bhoy and I forgive you ;)
Your a big ? mate. And I suppose every fanbase has its share of ballons. thanks for forgiving me father ⛪