Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
3 years ago I genuinely believed Everton could become a regular top 4 team and be winning trophies.

As of 17.09 today I dont believe I'll see EFC win anything in my lifetime.

And that isn't fully down to who Evertons owner is, who the manager is, who the players are because football is engineered from the very top to keep the haves above the have nots.

Man Utd can waste £200 million and can go spend £73 million on Sancho

Everton can waste £200 million but need to sell players and can spend £1.7 million on 5 signings.

Man Utd can threaten to destroy English football and breakaway from UEFA and get a slap on the wrist.

Derby do something less severe and get hit with a 21 point deduction.

Man Utds players can hit the deck and get a soft pen via VAR

Evertons players can get taken out and VAR will find a way not to award a pen.

Thats the reality of modern football and why my expectations and demands have completely changed from the nonsense I was spouting 3 years ago.

Eventually you'll wake up too.
And last Saturday morning you believed that there was absolutely no chance of 'Mosh Man' sacking Benitez unless we were in the bottom 3 I'm sure you genuinely believed that as well. Or, perhaps you thought it was clever and edgy to wind up fellow blues.

And last Saturday morning you believed that there was absolutely no chance of 'Mosh Man' sacking Benitez unless we were in the bottom 4, I'm sure you genuinely believed that as well. Or, perhaps you thought it was clever and edgy to wind up fellow blues.

I'll be brutally honest mate when I say I couldn't give a toss what you think about my posts or any of the other clowns who think their opinions are worth more than others.

So thats wrong.

If you want an echo chamber to agree with everything you say and stroke your footballing ego im not yer guy to be engaging with on here as I post what I want whether its the popular narrative or not.

For example - I called Marcel Brands a fraud before it was cool to do so. Was I being edgy then when ultimately I was proven to be right???

I'll be brutally honest mate when I say I couldn't give a toss what you think about my posts or any of the other clowns who think their opinions are worth more than others.

So thats wrong.

If you want an echo chamber to agree with everything you say and stroke your footballing ego im not yer guy to be engaging with on here as I post what I want whether its the popular narrative or not.

For example - I called Marcel Brands a fraud before it was cool to do so. Was I being edgy then when ultimately I was proven to be right???
Who knows if You were proved right or not, your Mosh Man never let him do he job did he? For all we know he may have been a world beater, caught up in a work place where a deluded despotic owner employs him, then interferes constantly with his job. At the end of his contract the owner gives him a great big new contract and then has to pay him off after sacking him six months later.

I can see the attraction in Mosh Man for you. His judge of a football manager is as bad as yours.

So thats wrong.

Who knows if You were proved right or not, your Mosh Man never let him do he job did he? For all we know he may have been a world beater, caught up in a work place where a deluded despotic owner employs him, then interferes constantly with his job. At the end of his contract the owner gives him a great big new contract and then has to pay him off after sacking him six months later.

I can see the attraction in Mosh Man for you. His judge of a football manager is as bad as yours.

Moshiri is the owner and ultimately its his decision what goes on at the club whether we personally agree with everything he does or not. He's pumped a lot of money into the club to give him that right.

You don't have to like the guy but you certainly should respect him imo.

1.love that… it’s like when your kids say ‘ I’m not even going to lie’ …… ??
2. Nope. Just informed adult debate.
3. Love to see evidence of this post, although you have posted so so many opinions that flip flop about.

You don't know how to debate sir you just insult people, call them bells and bring peoples ma's into the conversation. ?‍♂️

How old are you? You're coming across as an angry adolescent who doesn't like someone with a difference of opinion to themselves.

Moshiri is the owner and ultimately its his decision what goes on at the club whether we personally agree with everything he does or not. He's pumped a lot of money into the club to give him that right.

You don't have to like the guy but you certainly should respect him imo.
I think you I'll be surprised by how little of that money will turn out to have been a gift when he eventually sells up. I very much fear that a lot of that money was invested with strings attached. Time will tell.

Who knows if You were proved right or not, your Mosh Man never let him do he job did he?
Hearsay, we'll never know.

For all we know he may have been a world beater, caught up in a work place where a deluded despotic owner employs him, then interferes constantly with his job.
Possible. Or a complete failure as I'm tending to believe.

At the end of his contract the owner gives him a great big new contract and then has to pay him off after sacking him six months later.
Both as useless as each other....

You don't know how to debate sir you just insult people, call them bells and bring peoples ma's into the conversation. ?‍♂️

How old are you? You're coming across as an angry adolescent who doesn't like someone with a difference of opinion to themselves.
Ok mate. As Mark Twain said ‘ don’t argue with stupid, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience’.
You can keep that for your gsce English. You’re welcome . ?

I think you I'll be surprised by how little of that money will turn out to have been a gift when he eventually sells up. I very much fear that a lot of that money was invested with strings attached. Time will tell.

Who knows mate - although I imagine he'll be less likely to give anything as a gift the more a section of our fans abuse the bloke.

The term dont bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind!

I'll bear that in mind when you next respond to one of my posts mate.
And there it is…… laid bare ( not bear) just posting to hopefully get responses and reactions. Any attention, nor bothered whether it’s good or bad, as long as it’s attention. I shall bid you a good evening. Hope you enjoy the match Saturday and are getting right behind the team.