Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I'm not saying anything contrary. We wanted communication, we got it. I didn't realise he had to tailor every release to specific people in case they don't like what he says.

What sort of logic is this? You think literally all we’ve been asking of him is to talk to us and that’s it? I want assurances that the club is doing the right thing off the pitch in order to put us in a position to be a success on it. I’ve seen no evidence of anything changing from the past 6 years of his ownership.

What sort of logic is this? You think literally all we’ve been asking of him is to talk to us and that’s it? I want assurances that the club is doing the right thing off the pitch in order to enable us to be a success on it. I’ve seen no evidence of anything changing from the past 6 years of his ownership.
Stop stamping your feet like a spoilt brat. You asked for communication, you got it. Now going forward he needs to keep doing it. Christ get a grip.

Stop stamping your feet like a spoilt brat. You asked for communication, you got it. Now going forward he needs to keep doing it. Christ get a grip.

Hahaha flawless. HE SPOKE TO US WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT??

Unfortunately he’s the owner of the club and the club is a completely and utter mess from top to bottom. I’d like him to address that situation as well as get his PA to send us emails.

I'm not saying anything contrary. We wanted communication, we got it. I didn't realise he had to tailor every release to specific people in case they don't like what he says.
What did he actually communicate?

The board are doing a great job.

Ive had to convert another 100 million I loaned the club because we are never seeing it back now that it's been wasted.

Very quietly using this statement as cover for removing AGMs so there is no accountability.

I'm not going to give him credit for finally communicating through official channels when what he says shouldn't make any Evertonian happy.

This is a really weird take mate.

You can want someone to communicate more and still not be happy with what they say when they do, there’s no contradiction there at all.

For me the email started off ok and then just descended into a bit of a farce. ‘We’re undertaking a massive strategic review but don’t worry all the people in power are definitely the best people for the job’, right so err… what are we actually reviewing then? Then obviously there’s the issue raised by minor shareholders which I hadn’t clocked until I saw it mentioned on here.

In short, it’s good that he’s communicated, but it’s not a good communication.