Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I like that he sends out a letter saying how diligent they are with the search for a new manager and they WILL get it right only for him to pretty much bow to the wishes of some parasitic prick for no reason and go after a manager with literally no upside.

If he pulls the trigger on Vitor here it shows he’s not learnt his lesson and isn’t fit to run the club. Plain and simple. The clubs only going in one direction with this guy. We may get lucky this year but we will drop eventually if this continues.

Is it that impossible for him to just listen snd see what he is doing to thr fanbase. Never seen the club this broken, i am so worried about the future of the club now
I'd be happy if he just took a look at Koorbashian's recommendations' track records...I can't imagine he looked at Benitez' decline over the last 10 years and surely hasn't looked at Pereira's either...that's what bothers me most...he takes this guy's word as gold

Only small hope I've got is that he has switched last minute before. It was reported Moyes was waiting for the job and Carlo was appointed, Nuno was sealed this summer then we got Benitez, my only hope but it's not looking likely we will see a last minute change of mind.
Both Kovac and Farve available atm...Farve wants a new project. Would love it if this countdown was to hurry up preferred options in their decision but that seems too much to hope for based on Moshiri's record