Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,240 92.1%

• Total voters
Moshiri's goose is well and truly cooked now, you have to feel. He has the power to structurally rearrange the club from top to bottom in a single day if he wanted to; Kenwright, DBB and every other underperforming lackey that the club employs could be kicked into touch and the club could be built back from the ground up.

But who would trust him to lead the rebuild? It is going to take years for the majority of Everton fans to have any faith in him again. There's just no way back for him.

Moshiri's goose is well and truly cooked now, you have to feel. He has the power to structurally rearrange the club from top to bottom in a single day if he wanted to; Kenwright, DBB and every other underperforming lackey that the club employs could be kicked into touch and the club could be built back from the ground up.

But who would trust him to lead the rebuild? It is going to take years for the majority of Everton fans to have any faith in him again. There's just no way back for him.
He's literally just sent a letter to the fans commending Kenwright and Barrett Baxendale.

This is the sort nonsense that you've been spoon fed by Bill Kenwright.

We've been a laughing stock since the 80's its just that the media didnt give a toss to highlight it because we were paupers punching above our weight.

Now We've spent a bit of coin and are building a new stadium, appointing managers like Carlo Ancelotti that the underperformance is highlighted.
Rubbish, I have no more liking for Kenwright than you have and I have been an Everton supporter for many years. Everton were always, in the past, respected amongst their peers as a club that behaved with dignity. We haven't been a laughing stock since the 80's, we just haven't won much since then, there is a huge difference. Up until the Moshiri years Everton were always regarded with respect, now, we are a figure of fun to other teams fans. Imagine if you will, how we think of Newcastle and then multiply it by 4. That's where your Mosh Man has got us.

I'm sure you will stick with your blind faith in this lunatic until we are finally in the championship. Just because he isn't Kenwright does not mean he is any good. Have you seen the Shyte show he is presiding over. This club is an absolute basket case and I fear he is about to make it even worse when he employs his mate Joorabchian's managerial candidate.

Rubbish, I have no more liking for Kenwright than you have and I have been an Everton supporter for many years. Everton were always, in the past, respected amongst their peers as a club that behaved with dignity. We haven't been a laughing stock since the 80's, we just haven't won much since then, there is a huge difference. Up until the Moshiri years Everton were always regarded with respect, now, we are a figure of fun to other teams fans. Imagine if you will, how we think of Newcastle and then multiply it by 4. That's where your Mosh Man has got us.

I'm sure you will stick with your blind faith in this lunatic until we are finally in the championship. Just because he isn't Kenwright does not mean he is any good. Have you seen the Shyte show he is presiding over. This club is an absolute basket case and I fear he is about to make it even worse when he employs his mate Joorabchian's managerial candidate.

So we weren't a laughing stock claiming we wouldn't sell Rooney for less than £50 million then accepting £20 odd?

Or the DK debacle?

The media wouldn't touch Kenwright because he has many friends in that industry mate.

Whereas Johnny Foreigner Moshiri is an easy target ultimately to point the finger at and laugh at.

But he hired those people and we know full well that he also interfered and did deals for the likes of Iwobi...

In which most of the fans were happy with those appointments minus Benitez.

Thats my point its easy in hindsight to point fingers at Moshiri and say he shouldn't have hired Marcel Brands or given Walsh £150 million to spend but no one expected them to waste the money in the manner that they did.

Its not like he dragged a random bloke from St Johns Market and gave him a blank cheque! lol

So we weren't a laughing stock claiming we wouldn't sell Rooney for less than £50 million then accepting £20 odd?

Or the DK debacle?

The media wouldn't touch Kenwright because he has many friends in that industry mate.

Whereas Johnny Foreigner Moshiri is an easy target ultimately to point the finger at and laugh at.
As I say, I'm no fan of Billy Liar, but, he had more dignity in his little finger than this Iranian lunatic has in his whole being. From 'good ebening Jim' through Lukaku's mother's voodoo, via James McCarthy being touted everywhere on deadline day and then proclaimed as part of the Everton family, all this live over the nations media.

His strange appointments as manager and his propensity to back someone, for instance Brands with a new contract and Benitez by letting him dismantle the teams scouting and medical staff and it's DOF and then proceed to sack them at great expense. If you take a step back and look at this dope's record here, I'm sure you will realize that, once again, you are backing the wrong horse here.

Thats my point its easy in hindsight to point fingers at Moshiri and say he shouldn't have hired Marcel Brands or given Walsh £150 million to spend but no one expected them to waste the money in the manner that they did.

Its not like he dragged a random bloke from St Johns Market and gave him a blank cheque! lol

I think you`re still grieving for Benitez and need some time away from the forum, to get your head straight tbh.

You`ve somehow managed to surpass your previous elite levels of wham chatting and that really is some achievement.

Did he let them spend it as they wished though, fancy employing a DOF and not allowing him the control he should have. He simply cannot be allowing agents to get in his ear about signings. He should be not seen and not heard but he can't help himself. He is a lot to blame for this mess.