Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Esk, newish member, but regular reader. If there is some availability, how do you find out exactly how much? Is it just a matter of ringing them up / online enquiry? Sorry, off topic I know and might sound like a daft question, but if you don't know, you don't know. Cheers.

Esk, newish member, but regular reader. If there is some availability, how do you find out exactly how much? Is it just a matter of ringing them up / online enquiry? Sorry, off topic I know and might sound like a daft question, but if you don't know, you don't know. Cheers.

Hi mate, welcome to the site, new posters are always welcome!

Yes just a question of ringing up Blankstone Sington. Andrew Murphy is the guy you need to speak to on 01512368200

Is this something we should be concerned about? I thought it was expected that the options were going to be exercised soon enough?

I'm sure our shares guru @The Esk will correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is applicable to the other shares and share holders as the options for Moshiri are already agreed in price from the original deal. Might be completely wrong like !!

60% discount to the Moshiri acquisition price suggests shareholders not expecting exercising of options/further acquisitions soon.
Further acquisitions I understand, but the exercising of options is irrelevant surely as price and timescale are set.
Personal interpretation, he's done nothing to suggest a 100% takeover so the rump of the shares are currently not that attractive. Reasonable?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back