Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Not really, apart from tarting up Goodison and trying to get sommit solid going on the new stadium

Not to mention he binned off Martinez and went and got Koeman and Walsh

Apart from that he chilling doing sweet FA whilst enjoying a bucket of Venky's chicken ;)

Apart from all that... what have the romans done for us?

The Naisse purchase was a complete joke.

If I was Farhad Moshiri I would be hiring private investigators over the Telegraph revelations

And employees of football clubs 'recommending' players for cash.

Because the Naisse purchase has red flags all over it.

One of the worst purchases by EFC in recent memory. At significant cost to the club.

I'm very interested to learn what type of 'Private investigators' these would be...

Are we talking, Ex-KGB, MI6, Mossad or full on Donal Macintyre?

IMG_1997.webp
I'm very interested to learn what type of 'Private investigators' these would be...

Are we talking, Ex-KGB, MI6, Mossad or full on Donal Macintyre?

Jessica Jones does it for me

An example that suggests the good ship Everton does not involve itself in 'irregularities' might be one of the biggest issues in getting the Witsel deal completed. Aside from the player who can be described as difficult the biggest stumbling block was agent fees. Everton refused to meet several of the agent demands. I am not inferring irregularities by the agent just commenting that we will not just meet agent demands to get a deal done.

An example that suggests the good ship Everton does not involve itself in 'irregularities' might be one of the biggest issues in getting the Witsel deal completed. Aside from the player who can be described as difficult the biggest stumbling block was agent fees. Everton refused to meet several of the agent demands. I am not inferring irregularities by the agent just commenting that we will not just meet agent demands to get a deal done.

As much as I found the latter part of the transfer window very disappointing in terms of execution, I would wholeheartedly applaud the club for not caving into agents demands. Signing players is one thing, being held to ransom to make signings is another. It cannot be sustainable in the long-term however badly we needed more players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back