Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
At some point this club is going to have to reckon with its unsustainable financial practices. It isn't too late to do it soon and with little disruption to the on the field side of things if we move to a smarter transfer strategy but our pursuits of James, Allan, and Doucoure, as good as those players have largely been, shows we aren't willing to do this. I just pray the reckoning isn't disastrous.

At some point this club is going to have to reckon with its unsustainable financial practices. It isn't too late to do it soon and with little disruption to the on the field side of things if we move to a smarter transfer strategy but our pursuits of James, Allan, and Doucoure, as good as those players have largely been, shows we aren't willing to do this. I just pray the reckoning isn't disastrous.

Why would we? We lose money, the owner bails us out. If when they die, Usmanovs nearest living descendant will step in, probably as club chairman.

Whats the worst that can happen?

Anythings better than the last 25 years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back