Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the timing with the guardian article was likely just coincidence.

I respect Moshiri for doing that interview... It has helped.

I can believe that he is passionate about the project and it's interesting to hear him talking about longer term objectives.

That doesn't mean to say I agree with what he said / his decisions and how things are going...

But it's a start and all we can do now is see just how much he's willing to rectify this situation with what we spend in the transfer window and who we bring in as manager.
I thought similar. He needed to do it, I’m pleased he did…

… But I couldn’t shake the thought that if he’s as coherent and competent as he presented himself to be in this video, why are we in this mess?

It also says minority stake in the article and he confirmed that’s close, often a minority stake is taken and then shareholding increases as various obligations re investment is made, that how Moshiri himself acquired a majority stake. The two pieces are actually congruent.

Wonder who it is - he said the investors are off the highest caliber.

Coincidence that Usmanovs nephew there too?View attachment 196041

?

I dont believe he is looking to outright sell personally - if he gets a shrewd investor in with expertise in footie and cash on the hip to sort the club oot and help fund the stadium his investment only grows.

Moshiri seems an honest man if not a little crazy - if he says the clubs not outright up for sale I believe him over some one journo but we'll see.

Interesting times regardless !
Except that is an absolute pipe dream. Who is going to spend their money to fix a club for Moshiri when they dont even own it.

Was watching the VaJazzel interview I think we all now know what to expect from Moshiri. Anyone can see he's away with fairies, mad as a hatter. Sooner he does sell up the better. God knows what state we'll be in when a new owner comes in. Could it get any worse in terms of ownership? Apart from keeping the current board in situ.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back