Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

he's here because bill sold us down the ruddy river.

absolute chancer.
The only billionaire thick enough to fall for Bill's conniving tricks. It's no wonder he's gonna end up losing most of his investment.

"There's only a deal on the table if you buy all my shares, keep me as lifelong chairman, allow me to continue meddling in all aspects of the club, and pay me several million per year in salary"

Who else would agree to that? Bill, in terms of his proclaimed love for Everton and his many statements about "I'd step aside tomorrow if we found the right man to take over", was a very evil man.

Many of us here rightly suggested it would take his death to rid the club of him. What a sad fact it turned out to be. He should have been fumigated from the club over 15 years ago.

I've read in the past that these russian "oligarchs" (mobsters) will sometimes sue each other as a means of laundering dirty money. I wonder if this is the case here?

Not if what Paul says is true mate, we forget 777 were pumping in 20 mill a month for much of last season, we are still a loss making business.

On that score someone has to write the cheque to cover the losses and Moshiri gave that up a couple of seasons ago.
Ah yes, the bastion of truth who gets a semi when he walks down the high street and a local business has shut down. That particular doom ferret always has the most accurate information doesn’t he?.

If this fella is not capable of or too busy to make the key decisions at the moment, then he needs to have someone in his place ready to make them.

Someone needs to take control of this situation and relieve Dyche of his duties asap.

I literally argued with people in this thread, since 2016 (and beyond), saying I didn't like Mosh and I *really* didn't like Usmanov. But then those same people post with such certainty that "everyone loved Mosh until ..."

Vault me ... even my forex investment advice from 2016 was on the money. I regret leaving any ambiguity in my posts. I'd add "yet" sometimes as if I was giving Mosh a chance but I knew he was utter scum from his background. I gave him a chance to prove me wrong but I was a fool thinking someone who did nothing but cook the books for oligarchs could actually run a non-criminal business effectively. That was my main concern -- he didn't run a real business. He worked for the mob. Not going to list it all out again, you didn't bother reading the truth in 2016 why bother now?

"The problem isn't that we don't have experts contributing their opinions -- the problem is you don't like them as much as your funny mate who replies to every post you make by threatening to bum you. You don't believe any of it matters anyway so you won't let anyone else care either."

These people are like goldfish only way dumber. Need to remember to login so my block list takes care of having to accidentally read their reality denying excretions.
Been looking for this old article for a long time, thanks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back