Fellaini - 10th most hated player in the Prem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just saying this as he's an Everton player - but I honestly can't understand anyone hating Fellaini.

fellaini_1573174a.jpg

Who can hate that? It'd be like kicking a puppy.

LOVE this pic. Not ashamed to say I've knocked a few out over this.

Bit misleading this. The poll only gives 10 options to choose from, Fellaini is one of them. He's the least hated of the options given.

He's bound to be though isn't he? He has the attributes of a typically 'hated player' ; He sticks out physically, he is a combative player and he's so ****in good he destroys other teams...Imagine how you would feel if he was ,say, a barcode taking the piss out of our defence.

He's bound to be though isn't he? He has the attributes of a typically 'hated player' ; He sticks out physically, he is a combative player and he's so ****in good he destroys other teams...Imagine how you would feel if he was ,say, a barcode taking the piss out of our defence.

That happened repeatedly for years. Les Ferdinand, Alan Shearer... I dunno, we generally appreciate brilliance as Evertonians. Ian Wright as well.

Even when it's someone like Ian Rush - yes, we hate him, but we all recognised how bloody good the fecker was ^^

I can honestly say I've never hated a footballer for being brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back