Fellaini - 10th most hated player in the Prem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'kin firewall won't let me open it.

Re: MoFro with fans from other teams I have found it's either respect / admiration or hate, more the former. There are very few of the latter who wouldn't donate their left nad to have him playing for them.

On the basis that I can't see the list I would guess Suarez, Nolan, Terry, Rooney (though I think he's boss), Gerrard, Collins, Caldwell (still fuming from the weekend), Adams, Walters, Neville (let's face it there's plenty of people on this board that don't like him).

Here we go mate
A Cole
J Terry
Suarez
Cattermole
Rooney
Adebayour
Huth
Fellaini
Tevez
A N Other

Rat the Racist leads with 41%

this **** about fellaini and his elbows is absolute tosh. that yellow he got against wigan is stupid, not at one time did he turn around and look to see where the defender was. he kept his eyes firmly on the ball and he uses his arms for leverage to jump up, it's why he's so good in the year. his arms are parallel with people's faces because of his height, that's just the way it goes, he can't jump to his potential without using his arms - nobody can, i don't see how thick refs are not to know this.

i think that poll was definitely created by a kopite if huth is on there, he's just a tough defender, he's not malicious in any way. the stamp may have been a cheeky little dig then again there was no massive downward pressure and suarez was lying where his foot was going to land. nolan and diouf are notable exceptions from that list as is charlie adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back