Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least days like today mean that if he does go, we're getting mega bucks. He's a class act that'd add something to pretty much any team.

Moyes pointed out Fellaini's versatility and how useful it is to have a player who can play in multiple positions in an interview after the United game.

You'd think he'd play him in the position where he was awesome for so long instead of Phil Neville when we have options in the attacking mid slot then.

Instead of playing Fellaini there bar a couple of halfs.

I was in an average tapas bar in marylebone last night (San miguels it was called). There were the usual weird photos of the owners doing weird Spanish ****, but above the bar was a picture of Fellaini, his dad and the owner. I asked the waiter (the owner's son) about it and he says fellainis dad is always in there and it's one of his favourite restaurants. Apparently his dad is always telling them all that felli is off to man united next, and it's a done deal. I told the son to tell papa Fellaini he needs to pipe down. Didn't go down well to be honest.

If man United want him, it will be for CM position. No way would they buy a playerlike Fellaini to add long ball to their play.

I was in an average tapas bar in marylebone last night (San miguels it was called). There were the usual weird photos of the owners doing weird Spanish ****, but above the bar was a picture of Fellaini, his dad and the owner. I asked the waiter (the owner's son) about it and he says fellainis dad is always in there and it's one of his favourite restaurants. Apparently his dad is always telling them all that felli is off to man united next, and it's a done deal. I told the son to tell papa Fellaini he needs to pipe down. Didn't go down well to be honest.

Think that's his preferred destination, but Chelsea want him too.

Just hope we get top money for him to get a replacment and bolster the rest of the squad

We are desparate for greater depth and the Fellaini money could see that happen

I can smell £18m offer from
2342576826.jpg

apart from the 2 goals and the beautifull volley saved - he did not really impress me today - he will certainly not make my dream team at the moment - he is not consistant enough - if we can get 18 mil for him i would not mind seeing him go - and buy 2 players to improve the balance of the team - make no mistake - i am not saying he is bad - all i am saying is that he is not irreplaceable - buy a true striker and a good defensive midfielder and Everton will play to their potential

Would we score as many goals and concede fewer if Moyes switched Fellaini and Osman around?

Felli has scored 5 and provided 2 assists. Ossie has scored 2 and has no assists. In 3 league starts Naismith has 1 goal and 1 assist, so perhaps he might be a better alternative? We could always switch things back if it has a detrimental impact.

apart from the 2 goals and the beautifull volley saved - he did not really impress me today - he will certainly not make my dream team at the moment - he is not consistant enough - if we can get 18 mil for him i would not mind seeing him go - and buy 2 players to improve the balance of the team - make no mistake - i am not saying he is bad - all i am saying is that he is not irreplaceable - buy a true striker and a good defensive midfielder and Everton will play to their potential

18m?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back