Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what baffled me mate, I was hoping that like us Ferguson could see 2 in the middle wasn't working, FFS, Doucoure said it the other week. What made it worse is that he went with a 2 of Doucoure and Gomes against the 3 of Villa.
Yeah, agree with this. He's sat watching every minute of every game this season and couldn't see the problem so often is getting overrun in midfield and if he can't spot or solve an obvious problem he's not going to do better than Benitez. Know we don't have great options in the middle but even with today's starting lineup it could've been 433 with Townsend the CAM.

The FSW has damaged us hugely. Not a good squad granted but he has put us on a cliff edge.
I really hope i'm wrong, but we could all be really ruing the day, Benitez darkened our door step come the end of the season.

This season being the disaster that it is, is all of his own making.

Whoever is in charge, the Newcastle and Leeds games are massive imo. It's a very worrying situation right now.

Yeah, agree with this. He's sat watching every minute of every game this season and couldn't see the problem so often is getting overrun in midfield and if he can't spot or solve an obvious problem he's not going to do better than Benitez. Know we don't have great options in the middle but even with today's starting lineup it could've been 433 with Townsend the CAM.

Awful options tbh. Didnt he say Allan had covid aswell.
After a defeat everyone has a opinion as to where they think it went wrong.
My own is that between now and may its all about being up for a scrap. The quality just isnt there.
Im slightly more confident under ferguson that they might roll their sleeves up than under benitez.
Thats about all we've got i think. Not great.

It was flatter than expected because a few minutes after kick off it was obvious to everyone that it was going to be the same old from the team.

Everyone was buzzing before the game because they expected the same response as when he took over last time. I expected a lift but thinking about it, what could this group of players deliver differently under Ferguson than what we’ve endured this season so far?

Slippy knew what to expect and set them up to have a battle, especially that 2nd half when they parked the bus.

Was always going to be down to goal. If we'd scored first, we'd have 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.