Fernandes declares himself fit for West Ham game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
On loan Blues midfielder Manuel Fernandes has provided a major boost to the team and to the fans ahead of Everton’s game against West Ham United on Saturday at Upton Park.

Fernandes who has been immense this season has declared himself fit for the vital game at Upton Park.

Manny who hasn’t played since the 1-0 win at Goodison Park on March 18th against Arsenal has been sidelined with a thigh strain and tonsilitis but has recovered and is raring to help push Everton into grabbing that deserved European place.

Fernandes has told Everton TV “Things were going great and unluckily I got an injury and was ill at the wrong moment”.

“But it’s gone now and my thigh strain is better and I hope to play against West Ham”.

Fernandes who has become a instant fans favourite since his loan switch from Benfica in January will provide a boost to the team and to the fans who will be praying that Manny is back to help the blues push on for Europe in the final few games of the exciting season, with Manchester United and Chelsea still to go and a tricky tie against West Ham at Upton Park, which is always a tough place to go and fellow European battlers Portsmouth, Everton will need all the quality they have.

Thats the sort of news we all need for the weekend. Hammers played a lot better than the score suggested against Chelsea, it will be do or die for them so we'll need all the creativity we can get:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back