FIFA 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The place where they pay you to watch transsexuals to eat cheese off of each other for tokens.

Other peoples tokens don't forget. I watched a man trying to put his own penis in his arse today, quite a feat, he stopped half way through, picked up the keyboard and said 'how about some tokens for that display'

I almost died.

But yeah, FIFA is good, gonna get it but on my lowly PS3, probably not getting PS4 til the new year.

Other peoples tokens don't forget. I watched a man trying to put his own penis in his arse today, quite a feat, he stopped half way through, picked up the keyboard and said 'how about some tokens for that display'

I almost died.

But yeah, FIFA is good, gonna get it but on my lowly PS3, probably not getting PS4 til the new year.
Oh god. Oh good god. Nice to see Charlie Bigtime has moved on though.

Just got a PS4 and Fifa 15. Started up the game, and straight away I was forced to play a game controlling Liverpool. What the f***.

Anyway, what really annoys me is that they haven't updated Lukaku's picture. He's still wearing a Chelsea kit and he's got long hair. All the other Everton players have photos from this season wearing Everton kits. Not really a big deal, but still...

And then there was this when I started my career mode:

ZWzGMHo.jpg

Caved and bought it even though the Pro Evo demo looks better.

About to smash out an Everton career but not before making John Stones boss and Alcaraz über tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back