Finally first on MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeeman

Player Valuation: £150k
I know theres only been two games today, but at last thought it would never come!!!, must mean now were in the top four it might happen a bit more. Thought it would be our luck and there'd show yesterday's games first!!

Typical that the analysis was all about Wigan's defensive deficiencies rather than the 2 moments of quality in the entire match, namely AJ's finish and JL's goal poaching ability on the back post :hay:

Lescott's been absolute class just a shame he can't step up and do it for England, mind you as long as he keeps doing it for us who gives two!

I felt sorry for Bramble after that screw up because I feel that he's really got the potential to be a good player.

It just seems that every time he makes a mistake, his team gets punished for it.

Hopefully he'll work things out and get back on track.

Anyone complaining at a lack of praise in this game needs there head examined as we done nothing worthy of praise other than scrape the win.

Now that we have made it on first, now theres only 1 other thing to do!

Finish in the top 4 and then we get 1 of our players celebrating at the start of sky sports news everyday! OH YEH!

img.30065_t.jpg

I felt sorry for Bramble after that screw up because I feel that he's really got the potential to be a good player.

It just seems that every time he makes a mistake, his team gets punished for it.

Hopefully he'll work things out and get back on track.

Sounds like the curse of the Lescott in my opinion. It seems every clanger Lescott makes costs us the game. Or is that just a sign that he does so much on the pitch and he is so crucial that if he makes a mistakes the repercussions are endless.

Lescott is just as good as Richards and between them are the future of the English defence.

If we had a wallet that could cover it I would have richards here in a flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back