fiorentina tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Player Valuation: £225k
Went to bed 2am got up 3am for those of you like myself finding it hard to come
down off the ceiling I was on such a high but now the high has quickly turned to a low the tickets I mentioned are for sale at £90 it only cost 10 euros the
tickets are for the ultra end and according to the guy on the phone lots of blues
have bought them what a recipe for disaster so after going to bed at 6am I
feel I cannot give out the details as promised I am really sorry for those whose
hopes I raised I feel it would better to go on speck and get in a safe area if
murdoch is selling tickets then they must be available having said this if you
are like myself still going to travel use your head and stay off the booze
have a safe journey and make sure you can remember the game because 1985
rotterdam I only sobered up at half time and have regretted this ever since
P.S A little bird efc website sometime today Shhhhhhhhh

a few r offering them in their end for such prices and will be the cheapest they could get their mits on i.e in the curva's, even reffered to as short side on some sites, i just saw some priced $120 u.s. for 'short side', the ultras seem to go at the opposite end to the away corner but said sites could put you anywhere which is why i have been trying to purchase through anyone and everyone in florence for the front of the main stand which i deem to be a safe zone, but it will probably prove to be the carabinieri we have to watch out for just as much as the ultras. if they use some sense they will keep an area aside for blues who turn up with 'home' end tickets.....let's hope the said area isn't a 6x4 concrete one with a flap on the door. also read that florence may be dry on the day of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back