Five Matches in 14 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springhettios

Player Valuation: £750k
Guys..... I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little worried about this many matches for us in that short amount of time.

• Sat 13th 15:00A
    westbrom.png
  • West Brom
    barclayspremierleague.gif
  • Thu 18th 20:05H
    wolfsburg.png
  • Wolfsburg
    uefaeuropaleague.gif
  • Sun 21st 16:00H
    crystalpalace.png
  • Crystal Palace
  • Tue 23rd 19:45
    swansea.png
  • Swansea City
    leaguecup.gif
  • Sat 27th 12:45A
  • liverpool.png
    Liverpool

I know Roberto is going to take the Europa league as serious as possible as he should. I just hope it doesn't affect the EPL or cup games. I also do not want tiredness to be an excuse when these run of games happens. One team has to win it all in either Europa League, League Cup, etc. and they deal with balancing all these games also.

Not being a negative Nancy but just a little worried. Hopefully, the squad can stay healthy. COYB!

I hope the team we put out for the league cup game is the u21's and hibbert, really the least of our worries it is a useless tournament for us and will only be detrimental.

I hope the "starting 11" doesn't even travel to that game and just stays in liverpool for the rest. If we did that other than west brom there wouldn't even be any travelling to do.

Guys..... I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little worried about this many matches for us in that short amount of time.

• Sat 13th 15:00A
    westbrom.png
  • West Brom
  • Thu 18th 20:05H
    wolfsburg.png
  • Wolfsburg
    uefaeuropaleague.gif
  • Sun 21st 16:00H
    crystalpalace.png
  • Crystal Palace
  • Tue 23rd 19:45
    swansea.png
  • Swansea City
    leaguecup.gif
  • Sat 27th 12:45A
  • liverpool.png
    Liverpool

I know Roberto is going to take the Europa league as serious as possible as he should. I just hope it doesn't affect the EPL or cup games. I also do not want tiredness to be an excuse when these run of games happens. One team has to win it all in either Europa League, League Cup, etc. and they deal with balancing all these games also.

Not being a negative Nancy but just a little worried. Hopefully, the squad can stay healthy. COYB!

Thing that makes it even worse is that it's 7 matches in 3 weeks.. Think you may aswell change that Capital One Cup game to Swansea vs Everton U21's

I wonder if having six away games in seven games will have a major impact on the team. It could end up seven away games in eight games depending on how we get on in the League Cup.

the only possible outcome is

Gibson's knee will explode
Lukaku's toe will fall off
Barkley will come back and both his knees will explode
Kone will come back and his leg will explode
Osman will play lots of games

absolutely nothing can come from a run of 5 games in 4 days and we are all doomed

The players will be made up. They'll hardly do any training and will just get to play. At the heart of it must of them are just like us. They want to play football. Luckily the best training they can get is playing and to be perfectly honest after our start the more games the better after the intensional break done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back