FIXTURE CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second time in 3 seasons that Southampton away is a Saturday 12:45pm kick off. And the season before that, it was a Monday 8pm kick off.

I know these TV companies and the clubs do what they like and to hell with the fans, but how is that fair? Terrible that our fans are having to make 5am starts to get to the same game at the other end of the country.

Last edited:
Third consecutive season that Southampton away is a Saturday 12:45pm kick off. And the season before that, it was a Monday 8pm kick off.

I know these TV companies and the clubs do what they like and to hell with the fans, but how is that fair? 3 years in a row our fans are having to make 5am starts to get to the same game at the other end of the country.

It wasn't last season.

This thread on Red Cafe must be the most visited, and creates the most fume ever I would imagine.

Second time in 3 seasons that Southampton away is a Saturday 12:45pm kick off. And the season before that, it was a Monday 8pm kick off.

I know these TV companies and the clubs do what they like and to hell with the fans, but how is that fair? Terrible that our fans are having to make 5am starts to get to the same game at the other end of the country.

We think we got it bad, Sunday 1.30pm Newcastle United v Southampton and its not even on TV haha

Funny the RS only on 4 times and we have 5

Last season was a 3 oclock kick off. Its forgiven if you have forgot about it though as we got royally bummed

Last season was a 3 oclock kick off. Its forgiven if you have forgot about it though as we got royally bummed
Not that it matters but last season,as in the season just ended,it was 3-0 and just before xmas with a 12.45 ko and on tv,as was the season before with our 2 ogs

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back