florence travel help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelMadar

Player Valuation: £25k
I have got a flight to get me home at 10.00am from rome on the friday morning.

i presumed the trains would run until 00;30 - but they finish at 22;00.
the first train doesnt get in until 08;30am - not enough time

I have no idea how to get to rome either a) after the match or b) first thing in the morning.

any good coach companies?

I have got a flight to get me home at 10.00am from rome on the friday morning.

i presumed the trains would run until 00;30 - but they finish at 22;00.
the first train doesnt get in until 08;30am - not enough time

I have no idea how to get to rome either a) after the match or b) first thing in the morning.

any good coach companies?

4 of us are doing Megabus down to London...£10 each...Eurotunnel to Paris £50 each...Overnight train from Paris to Florence £88 for a 4 berth room (So that's £44 return each). Then £55 in the city centre Ibis for a double room..All in all a 4 day trip for £150...Leaving on Wednesday and getting back Saturday morning...And going on the train means it's just like the good old days!! :D

have you checked out trains from pisa ? or cheapo internal flights ? lots of internal flights go from florence as opposed to pisa which handles most of the international stuff. hope it's not like the 'good old days' i'm hoping to come back with my facial features intact !!! and no buttock stitches from some sneaky knife wealding shitbag. avoid flying via milan...it will be full of gobshites on the way there !!

have you checked out trains from pisa ? or cheapo internal flights ? lots of internal flights go from florence as opposed to pisa which handles most of the international stuff. hope it's not like the 'good old days' i'm hoping to come back with my facial features intact !!! and no buttock stitches from some sneaky knife wealding shitbag. avoid flying via milan...it will be full of gobshites on the way there !!

Just stick a copy of GQ down the seat of your pants :)

i'm on that flight from rome, me an me mate are struggling with the same problem, kick off is 8.45 local time which means the game finishes about 11 pm, the last train if i remember is about 10.30 and the 1st train is at 6which would get us into the airports train station for about 8.30, but the question is what the hell do we do for 7 hours

ticket situation is a 'mare as you can it seems produce any kind of i.d. EXCEPT BRITISH, can't help thinking that they're holding some back 4 those who turn up as the normal away end doesn't look like it would hold "IN EXCESS OF 2000". tickets offered by those doing the unofficaial trips are not in the everton section according to total tickets and they will only sell you a ticket if booked on the trip. i personally would be gutted if i had to sit in a pub over there as i could do that here and save my dosh for the 1/4 final which we will be in.......'cos they are [Poor language removed] and wear a faggy kit, oh and are known as 'THE LILLIES'.:lol::lol::lol:

4 of us are doing Megabus down to London...£10 each...Eurotunnel to Paris £50 each...Overnight train from Paris to Florence £88 for a 4 berth room (So that's £44 return each). Then £55 in the city centre Ibis for a double room..All in all a 4 day trip for £150...Leaving on Wednesday and getting back Saturday morning...And going on the train means it's just like the good old days!! :D

good lord, get plenty of chickpeas down you the day before you set off.

looks at least two days traveling (there and back). who gets to drive?

kingjoleon - we are thinking of hiring a car.
from experience (last november) - it takes 30 mins on the train and 20 on the bus to get to the airport from rome central station.
if the bus is not there, you can wait for upto 20 mins.
are their any late night or very early internal flights?
I cant find a bus company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back