Following the AGM, How likely do you feel it is now that we will move to BM

1 being definatley not, 10 being absolute definatley will

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
After the last 12 months, on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that a new stadium will be built at Bramley Moore Docks?

BJ_mVWQCEAEMoGm.jpg

I'm confident, the amount of money that's been pumped into the project already is significant enough to suggest that the ball is well and truly in motion, not to mention that the contract on the land will be signed off as soon as funding and planning permission is secured.

The biggest hurdle still seems to be acquiring funding but one has to hope their will be no shortage of people/corporations willing to invest in the kick start of a docklands regeneration scheme.

Gone for 7. Without finance and planning confirmed things can still go wrong. Once these have been sorted I'll switch to a 10. May not be in the preferred format though, either through cost or planning or a bit of both, which is why I suspect they are keeping the current plans under wraps.

Personally I think that it would be a PR win if they released the plans now saying that they are still subject to planning. With our fans, no news automatically means bad news.

It has the feel of Kings Dock, dates getting put back and getting told we have nothing to worry about.

I'd disagree with the last part of that statement. We're not getting the "it'll be all right lads, don't worry" treatment. What we're actually getting is a bit of realism in that they're being honest in saying they know they need to get the finances sorted out, but they're optimistic they can. That's very different from being told there's nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.