Footballs phone in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan'sReplacmentKnees

Player Valuation: £150k
Can anyone explain to me about the local phone ins on radio merseyside?

I don't know if I'm the same as everyone else but I haven't been listening to them for years, too depressed I suppose most of the time to want to hear it all discussed to death. However I needn't have worried as now I feel so optimistic I am listening and Everton hardly get a mention. Same story this evening we've had about 90 mins of Anfield takeover talk, 5 mins of everton v chelsea, bit about wally fielding which is on now and a promised bit about Dave Hickson (so obviously we are ok if its historical stuff) but no blue callers. Everton going 4th hasn't been mentioned.

Ye but its great listening about the red [Poor language removed] in turmoile!!!! all the horrible tw@ts aint so cocky any more. Never heard them so quiet in work. Luv it

Hicks you are a legend.....:D :D :D

Apparently due to all the turmoil over on the Dark Side, the stock markets have crashed, theres a credit crunch, and we are entering world recession! Its all the Yanks fault/No its benitz! HA!:P

Personally, I'm happy with us not getting a mention, I'd rather we went about our business as a team of professionals, not lending weight to the media dramas they create. It seems to benefit us more than be a hindrance.

Best I have heard is a guy baming Hicks for us being fourth,there I was thinking it was our players and Moyesy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back