Forgive me Farhad, for I have sinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only discretion is not hating Man Utd. Mainly, well only because that lot hate them so much. I drove around our estate celebrating when they beat Bayern in the 99 champions league final

Maybe this post makes sense here, looking at the difference in our 'profile' and cost of players today as opposed to 5 years ago, notwithstanding PL extra money of course....
Can't remember when this goal was, but we're so lucky now. Look at the team:
Alcaraz in defence, and then the front 3 around Lukaku who were bombing forward were Kone, Osman and Lennon!!! And no. 4 Gibson trotting along.
Wow, what a difference today
Richarlison, Walcott, Lookman or Bernard, DCL, Tosun are much better than Kone, and then Alcaraz, Gibson?? Wow.

Maybe this post makes sense here, looking at the difference in our 'profile' and cost of players today as opposed to 5 years ago, notwithstanding PL extra money of course....
Can't remember when this goal was, but we're so lucky now. Look at the team:
Alcaraz in defence, and then the front 3 around Lukaku who were bombing forward were Kone, Osman and Lennon!!! And no. 4 Gibson trotting along.
Wow, what a difference today
Richarlison, Walcott, Lookman or Bernard, DCL, Tosun are much better than Kone, and then Alcaraz, Gibson?? Wow.

Let’s hope the results are different.

My confession is perhaps understandable.

I was 5 when we sold Alan Ball. I had no. 8 ironed on my blue Everton round neck jersey as well as white boots. I was devastated.

I cried and cried and then followed him by starting to be an Arsenal fan. I even got an Arsenal kit bag as my schoolbag. It lasted about 6 months and I knew I had to come home again.
I was nine when Alex Young was sold and I cried too. I didn't consider supporting another team though.

During the time you were an Arsenal fan I almost (accidentally) ran Bally off the road in North London.

So is mine . Us three lads are blues . They do say there’s always a runt in the litter

My house is split down the middle. Missus and 2 sons are reds and myself and our 2 daughters are blues. We have made enough room for 3 of us to hide behind the sofa every derby day! Can even fit snacks and beers behind there.

Inappropriate Language
Also a bit a demotivated at work right now and this burden has eaten me from within like maggots on speed in a rainforest mortuary.

I have been unfaithful, not once - but twice!!

When I was about 6 I fell in love with the red and white striped kit of a team. Now it gets a bit fuzzy here, but I think it was Sunderland, it might have been southampton... i f******g pray to god it wasnt Stoke! So for about the duration of about one Panini Sticker Album collecting frenzy... I supported them.

Then ... maybe 9-10 years old .... when I was one of the best players in the school team scoring about 4 a game for months... I had a dip in form and didn't score for about 3 games straight. I looked around the team and figured that the lads who were scoring were all supporters of the RS. So yes, I am sorry to say that I decided I was now a Liverpool fan as that apparently meant I would score goals again. Along comes the my first match as a "red" and I got sent off in the 4th minute for injuring the ref with a tackle!!

That was the end of my 3 days of being an RS and I was back to being a blue and banging them in as soon as my suspension was over :) We got the final of the schools 7-a-side cup and got to play the final at Analfield right before they the played Aston Villa. We got took into the dressing room as the likes of Grobbelar, Hanson, Rush etc were getting ready for the match with my Everton shirt on, refused to shake any of their hands and surreptitiously spat on Brucey's boots on the way out. It seems this might have redeemed me somewhat in the eyes of the blue gods as me and the only other everton supporter in the team banged in the only goals in front of the Kop with glorious mental visions of us being derby winners in front of the half-full stand of mutants.

Status
Not open for further replies.