Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to hear the reason first.

if its a case of.... "the initial 4 days of the pre tournament training was staged in nigeria with our families, so we could rest and acclimatise. due to negeria allowing me to stay in england for the cup semi, i didnt get chance to go to nigeria and see my family, so took the opportunity after our elimination whilst on route back to europe. i had hoped due to the leniency shown to everton that everton could extend some leniency to me."

if its like that, then maybe a token fine that is matched and given to charity by the club. then back to business, but if its a case of a post tournament piss up back on the home tiles, then thats not really fair.

i want to hear the reason first.

if its a case of.... "the initial 4 days of the pre tournament training was staged in nigeria with our families, so we could rest and acclimatise. due to negeria allowing me to stay in england for the cup semi, i didnt get chance to go to nigeria and see my family, so took the opportunity after our elimination whilst on route back to europe. i had hoped due to the leniency shown to everton that everton could extend some leniency to me."

if its like that, then maybe a token fine that is matched and given to charity by the club. then back to business, but if its a case of a post tournament piss up back on the home tiles, then thats not really fair.

You will not hear anything Suits, unless the papers know better

depends.

have we ever had players apart from vdm that have gone off the reservation before?

Going by the Yaks track record I'm sure he was sent off with a warning to be back on time. Moyes has dealt with it, the press talk about him being transfer listed is crap I'm sure, end of mate

I would'nt even take him over there, He likes the glammar ties. That will hurt him more than reading at home. The gaffer has to comedown hard on the lad, so others dont take the piss.

I do think there is a slight over reaction from people. What if Cahill came back late from a tourament?! I think people would be quicker to forgive than Yak. We paid a lot of money for him and he is repaying that price tag. Lets see what Moyes does to deal with it long term, I dont see it happening again.

I do think there is a slight over reaction from people. What if Cahill came back late from a tourament?! I think people would be quicker to forgive than Yak. We paid a lot of money for him and he is repaying that price tag. Lets see what Moyes does to deal with it long term, I dont see it happening again.
I think its because its something people might have expected from Yak, I think he did the same sort of thing at Boro and Portsmouth. But I think you're right, there probably wouldnt be as much meal made of it if it was Cahill.

I think its because its something people might have expected from Yak, I think he did the same sort of thing at Boro and Portsmouth. But I think you're right, there probably wouldnt be as much meal made of it if it was Cahill.

To be honest, i would'nt care if it was cahill or arteta or lescott if they took the piss like that i'd want them punished. Just the same way yak has been.

NO player,manager,chairman or staff member is bigger than this club.

To be honest, i would'nt care if it was cahill or arteta or lescott if they took the piss like that i'd want them punished. Just the same way yak has been.

NO player,manager,chairman of staff member is bigger than this club.

Can't argue with that Sharpy, in my book the gaffer has dealt with it and we move on.

One problem with this guy is that he needs to interact with the crowd, it gets him going, it was something he had lost at Boro. As fans we must accept he has been punished by the gaffer and bring him back into the throng otherwise we will see £11 million quid wasted and no one wants that least of all Moyes.

cant let this issue linger, and moyes has to be firm and fair. that extends to the players as well, keeping yak benched could be spun to appear that moyes's pride means more than performance on the pitch.

its a tightrope and its understandable now why moyes took yak and yobo aside a month ago to give assurances that they would be back as soon as physically possible.

i wonder if yak tried to talk yobo around into staying an extra couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back