Frank Lampard possible next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torys don't mix with bloos you say.. image (1).jpg

On the fence about Frank, he has something to prove and it could be the last chance saloon for him, given him getting the arse at Chelsea

Being a tory?, does that mean you would like Gary Neville as manager as he has joined the Labor party

Will big Dunc want to work with him as an assistant manager?, I believe Dunc will go if he doesn't get the gig this time

So I suppose more of a no, but would get behind him if he does come

Simple thing is we need a proper DoF and all the 'hes a blue' stuff kicking out the club.

Work for us, do so on merit.

If rather see former Everton players in roles st the club because they've gone and proven they can do the job elsewhere first. First role being at the club they have a safety net as a former player strikes me as taking the easy option.

So have more respect for the likes of Arteta and Carsley (and Rooney) than any of Unsworth, Ferguson, etc who all seem to think they are entitled to something because they once where pretty average players for us who where fan favourites. Not even going into some of the former players we have on staff these days who frankly don't deserve to be anywhere near the club.

It's a no from me. I just don't think he would "get" Everton. I honestly believe he would have one eye on what's happening at clubs in the Capital.
I seem to recall him saying somewhere how he always felt Goodison was the most difficult ground in the country to go to due to the hostility/passion of the fans,so maybe he has an insight already!!but yeah,that's a downside for me too,he is very much a London boy,but don't forget the likes of Kingy and Graham Stuart ?

If we are looking at ex players turned managers from that era, then we could do worse than look at Phil Neville. Did a sterling job with England Ladies, knows the club, knows the city, and has a similar record with Inter Miami as Benitez did with Dalian (clearly a strong sellingpoint for our board).
Would be used to working with a dressing room full of fannies as well.

AMIRITE LADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.