Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard is a huge risk as his teams do not know how to defend
If the Board chooses him because of fan pressure they are commiting a huge mistake
He'll take us down

…..we’ve just sacked a manager who went out with the intention of defending every game. Problem is, we invariably concede the first goal and end up losing.

We need to play with tempo, we need to play on the front foot and we need to take the game to the opposition. I’d much prefer that approach in our pursuit of points.

?

Nor me….

Remember when Big Bob equalised their first goal he climed on the fence….happy days :celebrate:

(though not a happy outcome :( )
Talking about it with my brother the other day he was in the end where big bob scored for some reason i was at the other end with my Dad i was young so that's probably why. Never left a game so sick to the pit of my stomach than that day ever

Still not sure he's the right man. Would need time, patience and a DOF to work with though if we did go for him.

He's young, up and coming, would be respected in the dressing room for his achievements as a player. Definite upsides, just worry that it might be too much for a younger guy to handle and if he'll fit as a person.

I'm not super ecstatic about him as manager but I hope his second interview is one of those situations where they just offer him the job no more dawdling get him in , sign some players

Once again if they were even semi intelligent they would be going for kovac, favre, diego Martinez or rudi

Still not sure he's the right man. Would need time, patience and a DOF to work with though if we did go for him.

He's young, up and coming, would be respected in the dressing room for his achievements as a player. Definite upsides, just worry that it might be too much for a younger guy to handle and if he'll fit as a person.

lampard IN

Who else could we get ATM ?

Have to hope he’s already liaising with Chelsea, with a. View of getting a few younger players in in loan, or in the cheap.

Players he knows he’ll be able to rely on.

Definite risk, but at this stage I’ll clutch to any straw which isn’t Vitor Pereira.

It’s Lampard, it’s just gotta be.

Hope you all lumped on Monday when everyone else bar me was saying it was Pereira.

Hope the lad who put two months mortgage repayments on Frank will cut me in.

I would rather Kovac out of the names out there but I’m ok with Lampard.

His time at Chelsea is looking better in retrospect now that have slipped a little under Tuchel, they’re 10th in the form table rn. Lampard didn't get the best out of that group but it looks like TT is struggling a bit too. They rely on their FB/wingbacks and they're out, but still, as much quality as that side has they're not more than the sum of their parts right now.

Some of the difference between Lampard and TT is Kepa stinking up the joint before he was dropped and Mendy playing the best GK on the planet for a long stretch IMO.

They're still waiting for proof of his GCSE results before they can take it any further but they do have a copy of his driving licence so not long to go now.

Apparently there is a problem with his signature not matching the one on his drivers licence.

We are insisting the issue is resolved at the DVLA before completing the formalities.

It’s the Everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.