Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was already in favour of Lampard getting the job but I've just watched his interview with Gary Neville and now I'm even more convinced that he'd be worth a punt.

He was the kind of player that every football fan has to have massive respect for. During his time at Chelsea he was one of the best players in the world in his position and you can see from that interview he's a likable kind of guy, he's knowledgeable about football, he's very driven, he knows exactly what kind of football he'd like to play he's potentially a great man manager and he'll communicate upwards really well.

Obviously there's absolutely no guarantee of success with any manager but I'd definitely give Lampard a higher chance than most of turning things around at Everton if they were to give him a couple of seasons or more.

Get it announced tomorrow Everton.

So Esk and bobble both gone hard on Fronk.

I hope they are both right.
Didn't listen, but from another forum:

Pereira, Lampard and Duncan will all meet Moshiri and Usmanov in London tomorrow

Lampard has had 3 meetings, Pereira 2.

Some of the staff to go down with Duncan.

Decision was made late this afternoon to call them in tomorrow.

Listening to Bobble and others on twitter

Pereira, Lampard and Duncan will all meet Moshiri and Usmanov in London tomorrow

Wheres that from mate?

Lampard dotting i's and crossing t's on personal terms according to Bobble. Says Pereira is still in London with his staff and Kia. Lampard thought yesterday that job was his. Dunc told today to go to London for interview with Moshiri Usmanov and Kia

Usmanov/Moshiri decided on a last minute meeting tomorrow. Says we are messing Lampard about and he's getting frustrated but wont walk away.

Bobble calm on it being Lampard but obviously this can change tomorrow
Imagine Duncan is getting a golden handshake or told Frank/Vítor want him to stay.

F'in sick of this crap

Sick of the rumours the rubbish grow up Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.