Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I'm wrong but when I heard about the 3 contenders last night I immediately thought that Moshiri only has one intention and that is to appoint Vitor. The announced of the 3 contenders I believe is to make it look like it was a close run thing. The interview Vitor did with Sky was a charm offensive probably suggested by the agent, who despite not being an employee of EFC has a big say in the proceedings. This is why I believe Bill is a liability. He's always banging on about being this big Evertonian yet is silent on the circus going on at board level. I hope I'm wrong but will be suprised if it is'nt Vitor.

I mean, what were his alternatives to not having experienced Coleman at LWB AND not playing Mykolenko, our new 15m signing for that position?

Let's face it, he was always going to be criticised for whatever selection decision he made. He literally couldn't win... In more ways than one.
Alternative was not driving Digne out the club

I really hope I'm wrong but when I heard about the 3 contenders last night I immediately thought that Moshiri only has one intention and that is to appoint Vitor. The announced of the 3 contenders I believe is to make it look like it was a close run thing. The interview Vitor did with Sky was a charm offensive probably suggested by the agent, who despite not being an employee of EFC has a big say in the proceedings. This is why I believe Bill is a liability. He's always banging on about being this big Evertonian yet is silent on the circus going on at board level. I hope I'm wrong but will be suprised if it is'nt Vitor.

That really is the nagging doubt isn't it, until its confirmed you just get that feeling deep down that it'll be Periera

Always say odds dont matter, I know I know, but interesting that he's been backed in further despite the reports of more talks

1/9 in some places now from 1/7

Always say odds dont matter, I know I know, but interesting that he's been backed in further despite the reports of more talks

1/9 in some places now from 1/7
Whilst Vítor is drifting from 5/1 to 6/1. I don’t think odds mean a lot, but if it’s 50/50 between the two there wouldn’t be such disparity. Must mean something.

Status
Not open for further replies.