Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there only 3 persons to be included in final rounds and even with Lampard and Pereira. Big Dunc. may be included to decide who wants to be part with him. Then, big dunc. is obvious to choose Lampard. Pereira should not be considered at the beginning…Thus, it is very easy to choose “Appointing Lampard” or not. I dont know why the boards take it so long…

The mere mention of the name Lampard fills me with sadness and annoyance
16 April 1980 Elland Road
One of the worst nights ever
I will only accept Frank junior if he apologises for Frank senior doing that bloody stupid jig around the corner flag
The only thing that cheered me up coming back from Leeds that night was Arsenal beating the rs in the other semi.

If it was going to be Lampard and i hope it is surly he would be in Liverpool to complete his interview if they intend to announce it today so they can get the press conference at the ground or Finch farm unless he travels down tomorrow for the announcement, i would have thought someone would have spotted him by now
I seen him in the Lobster pot last night.

frank.jpg

We're only serious about Lampard because of the uproar about VP. In terms of recruitment, it's an absolute shambles this.
I said a couple of seasons ago that I was impressed that Arsenal and Chelsea had taken a chance on a new young manager, now Villa have as well, I think at this stage it's absolutely the right direction to go in. We need new fresh ideas.

Alternative was not driving Digne out the club
Of course, that would have been better, but then we've also been terrible WITH Digne in the team, with many on here claiming he's been naff for 18 months. I don't know what really went on in this situation but it was 'reported' that quite a few players also thought Digne was a bit of a bell behind the scenes.

I happen to think that the money we got for him was decent compared to what we paid for him and it finally brought in a much needed Right Back (Who I fully believe could become as important on the right as Digne was on the left for a period for us, not to mention could be worth much more than we sold Lucas for) in addition to a young international left back who should become a decent player for us, given time. It's a shame we've not done more of these deals in recent years though.

The only thing that cheered me up coming back from Leeds that night was Arsenal beating the rs in the other semi.
Some people talk nonsense on this forum.
The RS drew with Arsenal that night, eventually it went to four games before Arsenal won, this was about 3 weeks after we lost to West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.