2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doucoure can stay fit along with Allan and DVDB we won't lose for the rest of the season ?

We have just played the best team in Europe and they struggled against us to win that game, apart from their result v spurs they are bang on form and us supposedly all over the place.

If we didn't have a corrupt official we would have got a point against them

gosh, the vicissitudes my life has traversed to date, make Everton's present ups-and-downs akin to an insignificance. We will finish around 13th and all the panic merchants... and WUMs playing on the former's frangibility... will just be viewed, in hindsight, as white noise.
Julian of Norwich, a 14th Century English anchoress wrote "all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well"...this message has served me well...as it will Everton.

Oh...and Lampard?...a Chelsea hero will become an Everton one

"He gets us"........Oh god here we go. This is the type of tripe that has got us into this mess and makes us a laughing stock among fans of other clubs. Just judge the guy on results, signings and tactics like those of other clubs do and move on from this imaginary persona!
I think what a lot of fans mean is,
He’s showing passion and desire he talks really well, no stupid sound bites like
We ran a lot. He’s fighting our corner. I doubt even Dunc would have criticised cavanagh

He’s trying to get this rabble to play football and be on the front foot. The modern way, not stuck in the past playing long ball and sitting deep. Of course it will come down to what you say, whether he succeeds long term. But he’s united the fans and has the players in board.

Im not sure that would have been the case with Pereira or Dunc

If Doucoure can stay fit along with Allan and DVDB we won't lose for the rest of the season ?

We have just played the best team in Europe and they struggled against us to win that game, apart from their result v spurs they are bang on form and us supposedly all over the place.

Wish the players mindset worked like that. I feel like they play their best when we play a big 6. But they don't bring that kind of energy to teams around us.

As if they think they should win comfortably before kick off or something

Lol, just carry on blaming the manager.

What did Einstein say again?

Facilitator? The only people who facilitate the poor results at this club are the players. I want them out, you want to continue to blame manager after manager thereby shielding these players.

So really. If anyone is a scab against the club, and continues to facilitate our poor form, it’s fans like you.
Wow, Einstein said that?

"He gets us"........Oh god here we go. This is the type of tripe that has got us into this mess and makes us a laughing stock among fans of other clubs. Just judge the guy on results, signings and tactics like those of other clubs do and move on from this imaginary persona!
Now't imaginary. The guy has already shown more passion than most before him put together. He gets us, go Frank!

Wish the players mindset worked like that. I feel like they play their best when we play a big 6. But they don't bring that kind of energy to teams around us.

Think it’s more to do with the fact 60% of
This group of
Players are poor footballers. We’ve seen it before, against top sides with 20/30% possession, they can dig in, worked hard be disciplined.

Problem comes when we have to take the game to teams, be on the front foot.
Most can’t be relied on, because they’re technically poor.

But of course injuries have been a huge factor for 2 years. The loans have helped and dele
Will long term imo.

This 11 imo
Should easily be mid table and competing with the likes of West Ham, wolves and Leicester of the last Couple of years. Even getting close to Arsenal/spurs/Utd.

Forgetting injuries for a minute
Pickford
Patterson Godfrey Mina Mykolenko
Allan Doucoure de Beek dele
Gray/Gordon Richarlison
DCL

It's 2 wins in 5 games vs PL opposition so think you need to include all his games so far when judging if there's been a bounce or not.

City, no one expected a win there so I see it more 2 wins from 4 which isn't bad, isn't great, those defeats were absolute cowardly away performances from the players.

Brentford are in a bigger free fall than us so hardly worth considering especially since it was the cup as well

Ah, back to the ol' discounting games scenario then. Like those half goal penalties Dom scores.

It's not discounting at all. Are you gonna crow about a 4 or 5 nil victory against the mighty Boreham Wood? Fact is Brentford was a cup match and with the greatest respect I couldnt care less until we reach safety

Top 4 still on?

It's not discounting at all. Are you gonna crow about a 4 or 5 nil victory against the mighty Boreham Wood? Fact is Brentford was a cup match and with the greatest respect I couldnt care less until we reach safety

No, but I'm still not going to ignore the fact it was a game against a PL opponent that Lampard won am I. A team in fact that beat us earlier in the season.

We fans are also guilty of the same thing. This league has all tough games and we cannot expect to easily beat anyone. We can expect to have a good chance of winning but it is not a given any longer. The atmosphere has been brilliant for the last 3 home games and we have to keep it brilliant for the rest of the season to enable us to lift the players when they look lethargic

Status
Not open for further replies.