2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 league games since Rafael left, lost 4 of them.

4 league games under Frank, lost 3 of them, Spurs next.

Now 17th in the league. But because Frank speaks English and says the right things, you lot are ignoring his horrendous start and we're apparently heading in the right direction. You couldn't make this up.
Get behind the manager!

Now 17th in the league. But because Frank speaks English and says the right things, you lot are ignoring his horrendous start and we're apparently heading in the right direction. You couldn't make this up.

Lampard is picking up the mess from Benitez, and has won 2 games from 5 against PL opposition. Benitez had about 2 wins in 13 games.

He took over a side that could have feasibly finished in the top 10. We weren't in a relegation battle, we were just as many points off mid table as we were off the bottom 3.

If we finish 17th, it's not job done. He hasn't completed his objective and will more than likely be sacked.

On what planet werent we in a relegation battle.

We had less than 1 point per game, and were comfortably bottom of the form table. Benitez was taking us down without a hope.

If Lampard keeps us up, it's a miracle given what he inherited from Benitez.

I remember you saying he had loads of offers lined up for top 4 teams. They havent materialised have they?

Can you report on a comment by saying the author of said comment is a tit?

On what planet werent we in a relegation battle.

We had less than 1 point per game, and were comfortably bottom of the form table. Benitez was taking us down without a hope.

If Lampard keeps us up, it's a miracle given what he inherited from Benitez.

I remember you saying he had loads of offers lined up for top 4 teams. They havent materialised have they?
I've heard he's had 5 offers, all from tapas bars on the Costa del sol.

I've heard he's had 5 offers, all from tapas bars on the Costa del sol.
Costa del doll more like... You'll order a 3 course meal and Rondon will be on all 3 of them. At least we can wake up in the morning without seeing that mug all over the place

I swim daily in your bitter little cry arsing tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.