2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know they are weak and incompetent. Incontinent too, no doubt. If they sack now, they have a transfer window and a two-week break to Southampton to get a new man in and roll the dice. If they wait, they'll have to sack later this month anyway. They will put safeguarding their remaining investment above any pretence that they can hunker down and ride this out. It's not about egos now. It's about money.
They are desperate for lampard to succeed so that they can say that all the changes at the club are working...we'll be relegated with lampard for sure, and possibly too late to get a replacement that could save us. I can see them holding out until after the Southampton game depending on the results...problem is that winning Southampton is not enough and we have very difficult fixtures after that one.

It's always darkest before the dawn.
I think he'll go tomorrow morning.
Who comes in though? Big Dunc ? Dyche? Fat Sam? Stevie Geeeeee? What a nightmare.
Someone have a word with Moyes....

They are desperate for lampard to succeed so that they can say that all the changes at the club are working...we'll be relegated with lampard for sure, and possibly too late to get a replacement that could save us. I can see them holding out until after the Southampton game depending on the results...problem is that winning Southampton is not enough and we have very difficult fixtures after that one.
We won't win against Southampton. 20th place Wolves did us, Southampton will walk through us

The players are just not good enough. Lampard may turn out to be a decent manger in the future, who knows, but with few experience and a poor squad he is on a hiding to nothing at this time. Change to a more experienced manager? Possibly could steady the ship and save us from the drop but I would not bank on it given that the issue is the Board first and then the players who are simply not at PL level

Absolutely minty that he wasn't sacked before the world cup after getting fisted by Bournemouth twice on the trot

….if a change was being considered the timing was ideal ahead of the World Cup.

New manager with a month to assess and work with his squad & consider strengthening ahead of the window. The timing is so much worst now but it’s symptomatic of how the club is run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back