2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
His face screams sack me recently and I for one think it’s inhumane to let him carry on. Give him the needle
your right there, the bloke looks like he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders and just wants a way out now. I think he's just lost any belief in changing the inevitable, but he's to big a man to walk out on a project so instead he's just treading water waiting for the bullet.
Cos if not he seriously needs to change his demeaner, however much pressure he's dealing with. If not for the fans sake then certainly for the players cos if we can see this so can they, And that only ends one way once they lose belief.

There is absolutely zero chance they’ve sounded out his successor by the way.
I can’t believe they wouldn’t have done, but then this is Everton we are talking about. Look what was happening at the end of the Rafael rein, selling Digne getting Brands out then sacking Benitez, that was all very strange.

He'd probably be gone already but there isn't an obvious caretaker
Others said Baines, but if they have decided Frank is gone but give him the Utd game, that does give them time to find a permanent replacement, a few of the candidates are out of work so it should be easy to get them sorted, if it was to be one of them.

I can’t believe they wouldn’t have done, but then this is Everton we are talking about. Look what was happening at the end of the Rafael rein, selling Digne getting Brands out then sacking Benitez, that was all very strange.
Think digne was just about balancing the books .. brands saw what was going on and protested ! FSW was just taking the money and didn’t care … not overly strange

Think digne was just about balancing the books .. brands saw what was going on and protested ! FSW was just taking the money and didn’t care … not overly strange
But we spent most of Dignes money on Mykolenko and Patterson, but those buys could have been paid over time and we might have got Dignes money up front, but i did read that Benitez and Digne didn’t get on.

But we spent most of Dignes money on Mykolenko and Patterson, but those buys could have been paid over time and we might have got Dignes money up front, but i did read that Benitez and Digne didn’t get on.
Benitez got on with no one and people here still defend him, btw.

Benitez and JameZ also didn't get on btw.

There is absolutely zero chance they’ve sounded out his successor by the way.

They wont have even thought they needed to, in that 6 weeks.

Having said that, I think we all know who they will go for. It will be Martinez or Moyes.

The fact that Martinez has allegedly got admirers at the club and unfinished business sounds almost word for word the sort of garbage a b rate actor is feeding to the press.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we wont be getting Gallardo, and certainly not Pochettino.

Yes we did sign the other 2 but I think it was structured cleverly for FPP. My read is FSW was told somebody had to go and digne was the scapegoat. In normal circumstances a bit strange but not here lately ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back